Haunter level 26 (Spooks)
Flaffy level 24 (Boomer)
Zorua level 26 (Shades)

Rip
Supersoaker level 18 (Wingull)
Beefcakes level 12 (makuhita)
Diggs level 16 (Digglett)
Big Shaq level 9 (slowpoke)

Wish this Gyarados had any water moves... at least it has dark move for the Marowak but im not going on there until hes at least level 30

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Im at Wela Volcano right now.

Currently have
Gyarados level 24 (forgot to name him)
Hawlucha level 33 (Cha)
Dartrix level 27 (Forgot to name)
Haunter level 26 (Spooks)
Flaffy level 24 (Boomer)
Zorua level 26 (Shades)

Rip
Supersoaker level 18 (Wingull)
Beefcakes level 12 (makuhita)
Diggs level 16 (Digglett)
Big Shaq level 9 (slowpoke)

Wish this Gyarados had any water moves... at least it has dark move for the Marowak but im not going on there until hes at least level 30

Heahea Beach move tutor has Water Pulse for 4 BP. It's not ideal since it's a special move, though.

Reactions: Mrb1p

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Doing a Nuzlocke of Soul Silver. I was very excited to encounter and catch a Vulpix in Route 36. I was not very excited when Whitney's Clefairy used Metronome on the first move and used Rock Wrecker. Anyways, I'm on my way to Ecruteak City right now.

Team:
Croconaw Lv 18
Geodude Lv 18
Pidgeotto Lv18
Rattata Lv 18
Nidorina Lv 17
Paras Lv 13

Reserve:
Zubat Lv 6
Beedrill Lv11
Hoppip Lv 13

RIP:
Drowzee Lv 12-14
Ekans Lv 7-16
Vulpix Lv 15-17

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I hope that those giveaways follow the last pattern of 1 code card and 2 online. I don't look forward to monthly trips to 3+ EB locations.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Rattata is pretty OP in Gen 2, once it learns Bite it can completely solo Ecruteak Gym. Other than Morty's Gengar using Sucker Punch (only 5 PP) and Curse it really can't be hurt.

Unfortunately I don't have many Gen 2 Pokemon. One of the big flaws of Gen 2, IMO, is that it's still mostly Gen 1 Pokemon appearing in the wild. I've beat four gyms and the only Johto Pokemon I have are my starter, Hoothoot, and Hoppip (who objectively sucks).

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Rattata is pretty OP in Gen 2, once it learns Bite it can completely solo Ecruteak Gym. Other than Morty's Gengar using Sucker Punch (only 5 PP) and Curse it really can't be hurt.

Unfortunately I don't have many Gen 2 Pokemon. One of the big flaws of Gen 2, IMO, is that it's still mostly Gen 1 Pokemon appearing in the wild. I've beat four gyms and the only Johto Pokemon I have are my starter, Hoothoot, and Hoppip (who objectively sucks).
Wait 'til you get to victory road, you'll catch Skarmory, Donphan and Gligar. Also go get yourself one of those OP as hell Miltank.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I agree that the balance is off. It sucks that you can't get Houndour until Kanto. Houndoom is awesome.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Haw just chomped through the grass akala totem. Nice.

I have to say aside from Hawlucha, Zorua, Cubone and Gyarados i dont like my team at all. Dartrix is meh, Haunter is meh. Haunter is basically useless atm. Wish I had some better pokemons.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
I think the anime dub could use more licensed music, depending on the mood of the scene.

There should also be a spin-off series featuring one-time characters in every episode.

And the next region's anime series should be more dramatic in tone (even more so than past series, and the opposite of Sun and Moon).

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Getting to the point of last call on that Silvally code. I think it has to be used by like Feb 12 or something like that. It works for regular Sun/Moon only, not Ultra, so I can't use it at all. I'd prefer someone put it to use rather than it just fizzling out.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Talking about silvally code... I scratched the card too hard and now i have four digits missing.

Also, dire news.... Guzma wrecked my team.... i lost
Hawlucha level 40 (Cha)
Decidueye level 40
Zoroark level 35
Skarmory level 31 (Barney)
Haunter level 30

Good thing Gyarados lived.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Talking about silvally code... I scratched the card too hard and now i have four digits missing.

That's what happened to me. I ended up contacting customer support through the Pokémon webite and they gave me 2 replacement codes for some reason.

If you want, I'll give you the spare code I have.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Anyone know if the VC Crystal will release at midnight or will I have to wait until tomorrow for that good ol nostalgia trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad