Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Entei and raikou codes are out now for Canadians via newsletter. I might have an extra code for anyone that needs one. I'l be able to check when I get home.

I think I could also have an extra code for last month's giveaway too.

Would the code even work in the U.S.? I didn't get an e-mail for last month's.

I have a February code left (I forgot who it was for). I also have a Celebi code left from the VC Gen 2 games.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Would the code even work in the U.S.? I didn't get an e-mail for last month's.

I have a February code left (I forgot who it was for). I also have a Celebi code left from the VC Gen 2 games.
I dunno. I don't think codes are locked by country, only game region (Japan, Korea, Europe, North America, etc) so I think it might work.

February codes would be the Gamestop/EB cards for Dialga/Palkia.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the codes work in the States as well.

I have an extra one if anyone needs it.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
For anyone in the U.S., has Target started giving away codes yet? I've seen the 22nd to the 29th on Serebii, but that is a very small timeframe.

I'd like a March code if anyone has an extra.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I felt like going through ORAS again.

I took almost 5 boxes of random level 1's I had from Bank and dumped them into a new game for a pseudo egglocke. Only difference is, they're not eggs. But the concept is the exact same.

This game is so great. I want gyms back.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
First gym is always tough because you hit that L10 cap before it and they stop listening. But I took care of things with a Poliwag and a Mawile.

The Poliwag unfortunately died shortly after because I got stupid trying to train it up against boosted radar spawns and got nailed by a Final Gambit Nincada!?!?

Team after Brawly:

Mawile L14
Murkrow L14
Scyther L14
Charmander L13
Skiddo L10

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I recently went back to Crystal but Whitney's Miltank pissed me off so I've been playing X

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Currently SRing for a shiny Poipole and I think there's a better chance of me going crazy than getting this beautiful artwork

803.png

Should I even bother going to Target later for an April code?
When I went couple days ago, they had a lot. I can go to Target tomm if you want the codes

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I love the fact you get the Mawilite so early in ORAS. Heart scaled Iron Head and Play Rough on that sucker as soon as I got to Fallabor, and it's never going to lose unless I get stupid.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Currently SRing for a shiny Poipole and I think there's a better chance of me going crazy than getting this beautiful artwork

803.png

When I went couple days ago, they had a lot. I can go to Target tomm if you want the codes
So beautiful.

Zygarde too, those two are just perfect.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
So I’m doing a wonderlocke on original SM to see if these games has gotten better for replay value for me.

Anyways not sure how most people do challenges on this version with routes, but I’m counting route 1 and route 1 outskirts as separate since the game tells you it’s a different area. Got Zorua as my starter

May 27, 2012
Earth
I just found my Gameboy SP and a few old Pokemon games. I have Yellow, Silver, Red, SS x 2, FireRed, LeafGreen and Ruby. Put in FireRed and just saw that I completed the S.S Anne part.

My FireRed team consists of Pideotto(lv 27), Ivysaur(lv 27), Nidorino(lv 27), Butterfree(lv 22), Gyrados(lv 24), and Meowth(lv 12).

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Oh that's cool, Pokemon Center wishes you a happy birthday....although it isn't my birthday because I had the date wrong on my 3DS but still cool

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Also the May legendary distribution (Xerneas/Yveltal) begins tomorrow (May 4) with codes at Gamestop/EB Games

EDIT 2:

Also as soon as I get a chance to plug in my April codes, I'll be able to know for sure, but I believe I may have 1 extra code each for March (Regigigas/Heatran) and April (Entei/Raikou)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad