Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
My team needs a grass or electric special attacker. Thinking of Raichu or Vikabolt for electric. No clue for grass or maybe even water type

My team: Sandygast (would probably be the one replaced), Incineroar, Crabrawler, Rimbombee, Metagross, Hakamo-o

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
So I replaced Sandygast with Vikabolt and realized 4 from my party are weak to Fire moves so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯‏

Reactions: Mrb1p

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Just saw what shiny Poipole looked like and now I want to SR for one after I get the shiny charm.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Just saw what shiny Poipole looked like and now I want to SR for one after I get the shiny charm.
I'm pretty sure that the shiny charm doesn't work on Poipole since it is an in game gift Pokemon, same as with Type Null.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I say USUM has replay value.

Oh and what the hell
Is Mohn? The guy that runs Poke Pelago

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
So I'm trying to move items from Moon to Ultra Sun using GTS so I've been putting up Magikarps I bred (to get the IV judge) on US for Type:Null holding an item, but I've gotten 2 Type:Nulls from the GTS from random people. Can these people stop

Reactions: Mrb1p

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
So I'm trying to move items from Moon to Ultra Sun using GTS so I've been putting up Magikarps I bred (to get the IV judge) on US for Type:Null holding an item, but I've gotten 2 Type:Nulls from the GTS from random people. Can these people stop

A 2DS (which doesn’t fold up...) is relatively cheap for a handheld system.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Finally got around the beating the game. It was a lot of fun, but it was still too similar to regular Sun/Moon. Loved the immediate post game and thought it was more enjoyable than the regular story. I'd definitely say this was more difficult and it took me a while to find a strategy to defeat Ultra Necrozma.

Final team:
Incineroar
Lycanrock (dusk form)
Hawlucha
Floatzel
Zoroark
Raichu

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
Tfw a 70 win streak in super singles doesn't even get you close to enough BP for the mega stones you need

ErikKarlsson

The Best (per IOC)
Oct 24, 2009
Ontario, Canada
You guys think its worth buying this game so soon after sun and moon? My gf just finished sun so I'm thinking of picking this up for her. I still have not finish moon myself. Haven't really gotten into as much as ORAS and XY. Really the whole interface I found much more fun in the ORAS games so its kind of frustrating to be missing some of those features that I enjoyed so much.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Tfw a 70 win streak in super singles doesn't even get you close to enough BP for the mega stones you need
If you're trying to get a lot of BPs, Mantine surfing >>>>>>>>>

You guys think its worth buying this game so soon after sun and moon? My gf just finished sun so I'm thinking of picking this up for her. I still have not finish moon myself. Haven't really gotten into as much as ORAS and XY. Really the whole interface I found much more fun in the ORAS games so its kind of frustrating to be missing some of those features that I enjoyed so much.

Yep, it's way better than SM

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm still on the second island. I obviously haven't played much at all. :laugh:

I have been playing a little bit of the GS Virtual Console, though. I forgot how difficult it was to catch Pokemon in those games. Paralysis does nothing with regards to catching. Fast Balls only work on Tangela, Magnemite and Grimer. Moon Balls do nothing. Love Balls only work on the same gender. So many catching glitches...

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
AFAIK I think you can breed that rockruff for its ability to pass down, so I've got one and that should be good enough (the cherish ball isn't as big of a deal since it's going to have middling IVs (or be prohibitively difficult/boring to SR on because of its low level) and you can't inherit that ball design.

In other news, did anyone miss out on the shiny silvally giveaway? The second code card I got was ruined when I scratched it off, so I contacted The Pokemon Company and they sent me 2 replacement codes. So provided I get one of them to work on my Sun copy, I should have a spare (one of my original cards did scratch off fine, so I already have Silvally on Moon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad