Pokemon Thread #19: Pokemon Go! Step aside for now S&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
listen you mofo's in my area, I am going to take the Giant (Rooster) Statue gym and keep it my own. Any other Team Valor homies in the area, back me up.

Best part is, I can monitor the gym from my house. Anyone takes it, I'm running over there :laugh:

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Finally found an eevee. Expected more at the lure though.

Always see a Meowth nearby too but haven't been able to locate.

I found my Meowth at a Petsmart parking lot, go figure.

Got a Pikachu tonight at the Chick Fil A, another Zubat and Ponyta at Target, and a Bulbasaur which was new for me. Saw a Pidegeotto, but didn't catch it :(

Also my first egg finally hatched into a Chardmander. Already had one, but that's fine.

May 27, 2012
Earth
This is my stuff so far. I'm Lv 20.

FOCJd4Q.jpg

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Seeing a Vulpix for the first time on your nearby list.. Niantic pls fix 3 step glitch

Also surprised at how much distance gets registered while driving

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
This game is pretty fun in a small town.

Recognizing someone's name and chirping them through text/FB after beating their gym is too funny haha.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I found my Meowth at a Petsmart parking lot, go figure.

Got a Pikachu tonight at the Chick Fil A, another Zubat and Ponyta at Target, and a Bulbasaur which was new for me. Saw a Pidegeotto, but didn't catch it :(

Also my first egg finally hatched into a Chardmander. Already had one, but that's fine.
Some good stuff there. I got frustrated as hell today when I went walking and only found Rattattas, Zubats (**** them), weedles, etc. Really wish I had picked Charmander off the bat. Didn't take the game seriously and took Bulbasaur, who I don't even like!

DyerMaker66*

Maybe in caves then? That's where you originally found Mewtwo in pokemon red version.

I bet there's lots of secrets Nintendiac placed in there that no one knows about.

As for Mew, I guess I'll keep looking under trucks! Lol jk

Name the $5000 Magikarp "Mew" and get it to level 50.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Encountered a Rhyhorn in my room but couldn't catch it because I didn't have any poke balls :(:(

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Oh my god this ******** come back after 19 years

It never left.

Quite true. Once the initial blow-up, it spawned so many sequel movies/games, it really hasn't stopped. The reason this has become so big is A) so far, it's the original Pokemon most of the 20-somethings grew up with B) it's a really innovative app idea that gets people active C) if you took what you did in the original GameBoy games in the 90s, this is how it would be translated today. They literally took a game where you walked around to catch/battle and put that in the real world. So it's a very close rendition of what it was back in the day.

Brilliant game, very fun. My only problem being in an office is I don't move around enough to encounter new Pokemon or hatch my eggs :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad