Pokemon Thread #19: Pokemon Go! Step aside for now S&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Just reached level 20. The catch everything then evolve everything at once with a lucky egg on strategy is just too easy. I really haven't even played that much outside of the last few days and when it was first released.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Finally caught a Gastly. Been looking a lot, but now it just appeared while sitting on my sofa lol.

Does anyone else's game freeze after taken out of battery saver mode? I can still move around and stuff, but I just can't click a single thing. Had to turn it off.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I like how the one day of my trip I go somewhere that isn't my Resort filled with Paras, I can't log into the game at all. Good stuff.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm glad I'm at least legendary arena in Clash Royale. At least I know I have one mobile game that isn't gonna crash on me. It's just gonna make me wanna chuck my phone when I lose.

But seriously when I got here there was a stupid amount of Pokestops. I managed to get a Ghastly and a few other new mons and just as I got surrounded by three Eevees the game crashed.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think this is to be expected. The game hasn't been out for very long and it's the most used mobile app in the world. They probably expected a heavy userbase, but not on this kind of scale.

Glad it was working this morning I guess.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I think this is to be expected. The game hasn't been out for very long and it's the most used mobile app in the world. They probably expected a heavy userbase, but not on this kind of scale.

Glad it was working this morning I guess.

Yep. I "chased" an Alakazam only to come upon my first Squirtle. I'll take it.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Just reached level 20. The catch everything then evolve everything at once with a lucky egg on strategy is just too easy. I really haven't even played that much outside of the last few days and when it was first released.

Yeah, it's pretty much 60-70k of experience in 30 minutes which helps a ton considering leveling up takes like >100k experience in the 20s.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Yeah, it's pretty much 60-70k of experience in 30 minutes which helps a ton considering leveling up takes like >100k experience in the 20s.

Can one of you write a guide for morons like myself who barely understand how to play this game?

I literally just figured out how to get free stuff from PokeStops after looking it up.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I just hope these servers come back on for when I go downtown cause otherwise the entirety of my vacation pokemon go wise was Paras village (I have like 150 Paras candies and evolved three just for experience)

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Ah ok. So I should basically catch all the useless pokemon in my neighborhood, save them... and then during my lunchbreak (or when I have a good 20-30 min?) find somewhere nice with lots of activity, use a Lucky Egg, evolve all those pokemon and catch anything I can once I'm done evolving?

I'd recommend evolving at places with little activity to minimize crashes during your 30m.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Ah ok. So I should basically catch all the useless pokemon in my neighborhood, save them... and then during my lunchbreak (or when I have a good 20-30 min?) find somewhere nice with lots of activity, use a Lucky Egg, evolve all those pokemon and catch anything I can once I'm done evolving?

Exactly. Also try and especially save new evolves you haven't done before for this too. 2000 xp for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad