Final post of the night in this thread.
2:28am, I’m out.

Caps players’ thoughts on tonight’s game:

Trotz’s take on tonight’s game:

Last edited:

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I am no troll,I just root for the underdogs, and if you beat my Bolts later on down the road, well I can live with that as long as you win the CUP!!!!!!!

cbj21

Oct 2, 2005
Shampoo land
Not much sleep last night as it ended in the early mornings for me but well worth it.
Fantastic game and comeback. Never say die Jackets!!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Has anyone been able to dig up highlights that features the USA Network broadcast? Every highlight I find has FSO or the Caps guys. I want to hear how Gord Miller called the game.

Reactions: Herbert Lewis

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Just watched the 3rd period & OT thru the miracle of dvr'g and me remembering to record the next game in case of ot. Panarin's goal was a thing of beauty. Possibly the best goal I've ever seen a Jacket score and definitely one of the, if not the, most important. Hopefully that breaks the Caps spirit and the Jackets can win again Sunday. Great game.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I have awakened on this, the morning after we took our first lead in a series. And it is good.

I’m going to f***ing hate my life in about 12 hours. But it’s worth it.

Reactions: eljefe72

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Some similarities to game 2 of the 2014 playoffs against the Pens (which I attended). Gave up the first two goals of the game on the road, got a couple power play goals, including one late, to send the game to overtime. Panarin's goal was more dramatic than Calvert's, but both will be remembered.

Reactions: db2011

Inglewood JACKets

Jan 11, 2011
Columbus, OH
What a fantastic game to watch. The Jackets were controlling the first...up until the penalties of course. Bob looked good. I can only put one of those goals on him. Let's go take game 2. Go Jackets!

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
If bread resigns here, I predict he’s the first player to have his name hanging from the rafters. Kid is an elite player , and man was Jones , and Dubois absolute beasts last night. Bob looked like regular bob, and played very well, has to be huge for his confidence. Jarmo has put together a very good team

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
If bread resigns here, I predict he’s the first player to have his name hanging from the rafters. Kid is an elite player , and man was Jones , and Dubois absolute beasts last night. Bob looked like regular bob, and played very well, has to be huge for his confidence. Jarmo has put together a very good team

I would say Bob would. He's older and would retire first, most likely. Can't see another 72 here if he re-signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad