GDT: PO Game 1: Columbus at Washington | 4/12 7:30PM | USA Network/FS-Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Posted early by special request. Lines will come tomorrow.

Columbus Lineup
Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Jenner-Wennberg-Vanek
Bjorkstrand-Foligno-Anderson
Calvert-Letestu-Dubinsky

Werenski-Jones
Cole-Savard
Murray-Nutivaara

Bobrovsky
Korpisalo

Inactive
Broadhurst, Chorney, Hannikainen, Harrington, Johnson, Kukan, Milano, Robinson

Injured
Sedlak

Washington Lineup
Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson
Burakovsky-Backstrom-Oshie
Vrana-Eller-Smith-Pelly
Connolly-Stephenson-Chiasson

Kempny-Carlson
Orlov-Niskanen
Orpik-Jerabek

Grubauer
Holtby

Inactive
Djoos, Gersich

Injured
Beagle

Last edited:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Seems like a lifetime since the Pitt game to opening night in DC... Then, 3 days before the next game??? I guess they want Ovi in prime time..

Anyway, even though we're on the road it's the best chance team of the lot to play, I'm thinking Bob will be good in this one... No predictions other than one, as Bob goes so go the Blue Jackets!!!! Go CBJ!!!

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Pens and Flyers will have played three times by Sunday night... we have to wait until Sunday night before our second game is even over. Hate the schedule for the opening two games. Should be playing Thursday night and Saturday night (prime time).

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Pens and Flyers will have played three times by Sunday night... we have to wait until Sunday night before our second game is even over. Hate the schedule for the opening two games. Should be playing Thursday night and Saturday night (prime time).
It's all about Ovi.... Prime time man! Sunday evening is PT...

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
I'm in Albuquerque for work this week...thank God my hotel carries USA Network.

Now I just have to remember that the game starts at 5:30 MT. I can see coming back to my room and flipping on the TV at 7:30 and the 3rd period is about to begin!

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I really hope we win at least one in DC. I mean, winning two would be awesome, but I don't want to come across as greedy.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Just checked tickpick.com for prices of game 1 in Washington. Lower Bowl seats as low as $89 and upper bowl as cheap as $34. Guess the first round doesn't mean much in DC.

NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets - Home Game 1 @ Capital One Arena | TickPick

Yeah. I checked prices last night and was shocked to see how cheap tickets were. Haven’t checked them tonight but as of last night, it was nowhere near close to sell out.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Now I just have to remember that the game starts at 5:30 MT. I can see coming back to my room and flipping on the TV at 7:30 and the 3rd period is about to begin!

Even Old Guys know how to get phone alerts. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->