Player Discussion: PLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Bumping this….

pld has been pretty freakin awesome the last few games.

He is playing like how I expected him to play. A real unique player type as he combines, speed, size, skill and power. We are starting to see him show that he can take over games in various different ways. Like everyone he has some things to clean up in his end but I like the way he is trending for us.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
He is playing like how I expected him to play. A real unique player type as he combines, speed, size, skill and power. We are starting to see him show that he can take over games in various different ways. Like everyone he has some things to clean up in his end but I like the way he is trending for us.
The combination of speed and power has been fascinating to watch.

only 17 minutes last night. Seemed like more. I was expecting +20 minutes at least.

Last edited:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

Agreed, he is a guy I could see replacing Mark S one day

Reactions: GNP and surixon

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
So happy to see PLD putting last year behind him. Anyone have Laine’s address? I want to send him a thank-you card for wanting out of Winnipeg, and forcing this trade. Jet’s are SOOO much better off with the current version of PLD.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I thought he was gonna get 70-80 pts this year. Think be might crush it if he keeps it up.

edit: apparently 65-70 according to my 1st post in this thread LOL

Last edited:

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
PLD is bringing out the best in KC and KC is bringing out the best in PLD. These two guys are magic together.
Yea but we all know exactly what happens in the next couple of games. Enjoy it while it lasts because its almost gone.

Reactions: Fairview

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
They are also going to ignore your post ;)
That's OK with me :laugh:

This forum has become so divisive, I totally get why Whileee decided to leave. I can't stay away so I've set myself up to only really interact with those who are willing to at least try to be objective.

Some of my favorite posters here are ones that I rarely agree with, but are always at least open to having their minds changed and looking at both sides.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
eating-crow.jpg

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
PLD is bringing out the best in KC and KC is bringing out the best in PLD. These two guys are magic together.
Don’t worry it won’t be long before Maurice splits them up. Just wait until Wheeler and Sheif are back.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Unless it doesn't and then all the Maurice haters will ignore it because giving him credit for anything is impossible.
Why is it when pointing out facts on any subject ... you are called a hater?
All of us want Maurice to win the Cup but some of his decisions you have to admit are head scratchers.
Nobody is perfect ... if Maurice was he would have 24 rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad