Playoffs Watch

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It's nearly impossible to build a team without high picks. Look at Detroit now, a lot of middle of the road talent, and only 2 future core pieces.

Yeah. And all we need is a dman. Without tanking that's a contending team in the future

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
With high draft picks mostly. Not hard to do

Good trade for lou

Oh you mean like Edmonton and Columbus? Rebuild on the fly pretty much has us first team out of the playoffs. Those extra 4-6 games don't mean much when it comes to "draft and develop". Tallon like Bryan Murray has an eye for talent. You should look at Murrays draft record in Detroit, it'll totally be worth your time.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
You bet it will be a three point game :laugh: Not sure who I prefer to win though.

But good night so far with losses for Florida and Carolina, hope it continues with a loss for Islanders too.
I feel like Tampa will eventually finish 1st in the division but Bruins we can beat. Better with a Tampa win.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
First seed is still in reach, I think it's highly unlikely that the wings get it but hey, there's a chance :D

Tampa and florida seems like locks to make the play offs this year, I don't really know what I'd rather see though, a rematch from last year or Florida. How has the regular season series gone between wings and florida this season anyways? Weren't they almost impossible to beat last season?

A rematch would be cool imo, especially since I feel like the wings have a better chance of beating them this season, plus I much rather have like pens/bruins take care of florida. I just get a vibe that the wings would lose to florida. I mean ideally wings win 4-2 against tampa and then goes on to crush Boston 4-1and then get have a close and intense series against the caps. That would be such a revenge story, beating the 2 teams they lost against in the 2 previous years. For this to happen Mrazek would have to steal a few games though ;)

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I feel like Tampa would just destroy us in a rematch while everybody before the series would say. We can handle them we took them to 7

I'd rather face Florida anyway. A lot of them have no playoff experience. And Detroit plays like a different team in the playoffs

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
With the TDL over, almost every team chasing Detroit got worse either via injury or trading away their useful players.

Carolina lost Staal and NJD and their 30th ranked offense won't be getting back Cammalleri any time soon.

This three game stretch against Dallas and Chicago x2 is huge.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Tonght should be fun just for scored board watching.
Boston vs Calgary
Washington vs Pittsburgh
New Jersey vs Carolina
Ottawa vs St. Louis
Vancouver vs NY Islanders
Winnipeg vs Florida
I want Carolina because **** new jersey, Boston should win vs Calgary but you never know, I want (holds back vomit) St Louis to win. Vancouver to win and Winnipeg. In other words a lot of upsets.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
At this point it would take a decent collapse from us and a good run from a few different teams for us to not make the playoffs. I just think that we are just too good of a team to go .400 the rest of the way this year. We may not be contenders for the cup but we are very much a playoff team. I dont care what our goal differential is.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
19 games left, a lot can happen but currently have a 6 pt cushion (although PHI has a game in hand).

Voracek being injured for a little while will hurt them.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I feel like Tampa will eventually finish 1st in the division but Bruins we can beat. Better with a Tampa win.
Back in November Habs won the cup, while bolts were not making playoffs.:naughty:
I feel like Tampa would just destroy us in a rematch while everybody before the series would say. We can handle them we took them to 7

I'd rather face Florida anyway. A lot of them have no playoff experience. And Detroit plays like a different team in the playoffs
I think cats would be an easy opponent in the playoffs.
With the TDL over, almost every team chasing Detroit got worse either via injury or trading away their useful players.

Carolina lost Staal and NJD and their 30th ranked offense won't be getting back Cammalleri any time soon.

This three game stretch against Dallas and Chicago x2 is huge.
How about the flyers?

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Are you kidding me Boston won?? We dominated Boston how do they beat Chicago?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad