Playoffs Watch

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Didn't see it. Just checked the score while watching another game. 5-3 and around 4 min to go. Looks good.

BazDaSpaz

Sep 7, 2011
Cbus is really helping us out. Hopefully they can pull this out tonight and we can beat up on them tomorrow night.

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
Good job, Cbus! :handclap: I would appreciate it if you do less of a good job tomorrow. Damn our team if they underrate Cbus, as they've really picked up their play as of late.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
We won't be the Wings if we'd at least have a hard time tmrw. But Cbus did their part, so now it's our turn to capitalize on that.

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
I just realized; if we make the playoff as the second wild card team we will meet the Caps in the first round, right? Ugh. I would give us a 5% chance of winning that match-up. I would almost prefer to miss the playoff and get a chance to win the draft-lottery instead... On the other hand, how sweet would it be to beat the Caps who most think is the sure-fire team to make it out of the east? :naughty:

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Caps are the only team that I would really hate to meet in 1st round. That would be a 1st round exit like that vs. the Bruins in 2014 all over again.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
We'll see about that. If not now, I don't really know when the caps are supposed to make it deep into the finals, most likely the finals.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I just realized; if we make the playoff as the second wild card team we will meet the Caps in the first round, right? Ugh. I would give us a 5% chance of winning that match-up. I would almost prefer to miss the playoff and get a chance to win the draft-lottery instead... On the other hand, how sweet would it be to beat the Caps who most think is the sure-fire team to make it out of the east? :naughty:
Unless I'm mistaken that would only happen if there was 5 teams from the Atlantic and 3 from the Metro. And currently that doesn't look likely to happen.

Despite the problems this team has, I think we would make a competitive series against pretty much anyone. Washington does stand out from the pack, but you never know with that team in the playoffs.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Keep winning Florida will eventually **** the bed. The division is not out of reach.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: