Playoffs Watch

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
If we do get in, who is our most likely opponent at the moment?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

Patiently waiting to see how Cooper plays him.

popcorn_seinfeld.gif

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
And that ****in other Philly game we lost is what's killing us right now. If we just won that game we'd be in right now and make it between Boston and them for the final wildcard.

How about the game we blew against the Habs last Monday?

I expected that Philly game to be a loss we never win @Philly.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
You know, I made a mental note when we got ****ed up in the very first game of the season that we played Montreal, when Petr got ran into and they still allowed the goal, that that game could be what decides the playoffs for us or not. And boy, if we miss, I'll definitely look back at that game bitterly.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
You know, I made a mental note when we got ****ed up in the very first game of the season that we played Montreal, when Petr got ran into and they still allowed the goal, that that game could be what decides the playoffs for us or not. And boy, if we miss, I'll definitely look back at that game bitterly.

Literally any game we lost this season could be used for that.

Especially the "gimme" games we lost against an AHL Toronto team, the BJs, the Habs. Lots of games we should have taken advantage of and didn't.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Literally any game we lost this season could be used for that.

Especially the "gimme" games we lost against an AHL Toronto team, the BJs, the Habs. Lots of games we should have taken advantage of and didn't.

True but if they miss the reactionary fan in me would be more pissed about the games that were pulled from their hands rather than the ones that they let slip through their fingers.

But you're right if they miss they've got no one to blame but themselves.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006

How about when Montreal scored on themselves and the goal did not count. Taking at least one point away from Detroit.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
They still hold their own fate regardless of what Philly or the Bruins do, get a ROW on Saturday and 3rd place is guaranteed. Also checking the standings the Rags might have an incentive to lose on Saturday cause if I were them I'd rather get the wildcard spot and face the Panthers rather then 3rd in metro and face the red hot pens.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00