Playoff Ticket Thread

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
The Jets have never been in this position before so the prices are what they are, but maybe we will see a market correction?

JMO, but with game #3 and #4 both not being a game that will decide the final outcome of the series, I could see more people putting their seats up for sale trying to cash in and use that money to help pay for next season.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I suspect that if the prices were closer to STH prices there wouldn't be a ticket to be had.

m.

Of course because scalpers would snap them up and remarket them on Stubhub If there is no profit to be had they won’t

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Just received a Jets Mail email. Think they're getting nervous about the slow moving tickets on Ticketmaster?
An allocation of ticket holds have just been released for tonight's game vs. the Nashville Predators.

Let's show the Preds and the hockey world what it means to face the force of the #WPGWhiteout!

Don't forget, last minute tickets not used by either team will also be released today at 2 PM.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
The Round 1 to Round 2 price jump for STHs was about 17% but the face value jumped 33% between R1 and R2. Steep!

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
My seats on Seat exchange tonight went in about 45 minutes. I don't think demand is an issue.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I wonder how many people on seat exchange are trying to cash in and if they don't sell will end up going. Still lots available.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
For those who missed 2-for-1 earlier use the code MOOSE1 for $10 off per Moose ticket.

Wow, Jets market seems to have gone a little soft. Tickets just too expensive.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
less than 50 seats left, hardly think it's a problem!
Here's Ticketmaster's availability at puckdrop... still hardly think it's a problem? ;)

AvailableTickets.png

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Interesting development: There is exactly one ticket available for tomorrow's game on Ticketmaster and one pair on Seat Exchange (which I snapped up for a buddy).

Big demand for the late start Thursday game I guess.

m.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Interesting development: There is exactly one ticket available for tomorrow's game on Ticketmaster and one pair on Seat Exchange (which I snapped up for a buddy).

Big demand for the late start Thursday game I guess.

m.

also helping, people missed out on basically the game of the year (if not since the Jets returned) yesterday and don't want to miss out on another one? :naughty:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Oddly enough I noticed yesterday before the game that there was limited availability for tomorrow's game. Of course the Jets haven't done their late release yet. (Cue the 'that's what she said' jokes).

m.

bek816

Mar 17, 2012
I sold a pair of P4 tickets on SeatExchange over the weekend to game 4. They sold in < 5 minutes.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Went to a game in first round, but as a uni student, I just can't justify these prices much further.

Will just have to settle for the street party.

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg
I'm thinking if Jets go next round lower bowls will be quite easy to find. $600 per ticket I don't think a lot of people are going to pay that.

The majority of seats are sold to season ticket holders, for less than half the sticker price. The seats are sold. Whether or not season ticket holders can unload them for face is a different story. Too rich for my blood. My second round p6 cost me $110 per. Face value is $250.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
The majority of seats are sold to season ticket holders, for less than half the sticker price. The seats are sold. Whether or not season ticket holders can unload them for face is a different story. Too rich for my blood. My second round p6 cost me $110 per. Face value is $250.
This is when it really becomes evident the benefits of being a ST holder. My P5 ST price for tomorrow's game is $135 Vs. a face value of $296.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: