Playoff Ticket Thread

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Pretty ridiculous that I get everyone of their Jets Mail Newsletters (sometimes twice) but dont get an email to buy tickets... anyone know the explanation for that? I want to write to someone lol

Reactions: Hobble

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
All aboard the STH bandwagon!

Yup, 30% off regular season games and 50% off playoff games... I'm enjoying the good with the bad, no matter what day of the week it is.

Interestingly enough, more people are complaining about the TV channel and brodcast crew than the day of the week, opponent or even the price when it comes to the playoffs.

Imagine how those poor saps who didn't renew last year, after being STH for years, because they didn't agree with the "direction" the Jets were going in.

Yup, it's funny. I've had two people who kinda wanted in a couple of years ago reach out to see if they can become share partners with me next season. Unfortunately I don't have enough tickets to go around any more (I took on two new share partners last year). They're really enamoured with my seats and don't want to look at too many other options so maybe I'll have to create a wait list for them.

m.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
I was able to snag a pair for both games. I'm happy with the way TN hah handled the ticket sales. Lots of success among among my friends and me in getting tickets.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Pretty ridiculous that I get everyone of their Jets Mail Newsletters (sometimes twice) but dont get an email to buy tickets... anyone know the explanation for that? I want to write to someone lol
I wonder if it has something to do with the new restriction, "Pre-sale restricted to Jets Mail subscribers within the Winnipeg Jets Broadcast Area"?

I can't remember because I did it so long ago... did you have to enter your address when you signed up for Jets Mail?

Last edited:

1stDan

Jan 6, 2018
Wouldn't matter I was waiting and couldn't get any

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Mine came at 9:16am. I wonder if account activity has anything to do with it.

I got a seat exchange ticket for game 2 and gifted it to a friend.

There are tickets available right now. Kinda garbage that if you shop around for seats on the site you eventually get your device banned. By my 5th search I got this message.

"We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device."

"So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you’re logged into your Ticketmaster account."

I'm still receiving other promotional Jetmail stuff.

I was only interested in window shopping, no intention of travelling back to Winnipeg this round. So no big deal for me.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I wonder if it has something to do with the new restriction, "Pre-sale restricted to Jets Mail subscribers within the Winnipeg Jets Broadcast Area"?

I can't remember because I did it so long ago... did you have to enter your address when you signed up for Jets Mail?

Just an email address

SM17

Nov 25, 2005

I don’t recall having to enter an address, but I signed up at the beginning of the season so my memory is fuzzy.

I feel like it may have asked for a phone number? Mine is out of province number but I live in winnipeg.

Went and signed up again just in case thats the reason. But if that is the case then no one would have gotten emails unless they signed up when the address was required

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I didn't get the email so I called my STH rep. She said that a lot of people with mts.net email addresses had problems last time (I didn't) and forwarded me the email. By the time I got it there were no tickets available. Well, on one try a single popped up.

m.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I didn't get the email so I called my STH rep. She said that a lot of people with mts.net email addresses had problems last time (I didn't) and forwarded me the email. By the time I got it there were no tickets available. Well, on one try a single popped up.

m.

Doesn't explain why I got one last time but not this time. I didn't change my email address.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
I wasn't trying to get tickets but did you have to sign up for the presale email again or was it the same list? Because I didn't get an email this time. Nevermind I may have unsubscribed.

Last edited:

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Seat map is working well for me now. Looking at game 4, handful of singles with the odd pair showing up from time to time. Looking at 250 a ticket for nosebleeds it seems.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Nice I got a jets email about scotiabank but not the early sale. ****ing ridiculous

Yes I got the same mail but still no presale email.

I registered a complaint but expect to be brushed off

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Aren’t you in Vancouver? I thought billing addresses outside of MB, SK and NW ONT were gonna be denied.

Yeah I wasn’t going to purchase today. But they have no idea where I live. I still bank in Winnipeg and still have a mailing address there. I can evade their regional restrictions if and when I need to.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
I got an email notifying me about the viewing party in Winnipeg for Games 1+2, but nothing for the ticket sale.
Only tickets left now are singles in $500 range.

Pretty peeved with TN/ticketmaster now.

EDIT: Who should I be emailing about this outrageous error?

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I got an email notifying me about the viewing party in Winnipeg for Games 1+2, but nothing for the ticket sale.

If it works like last time just keep checking for tickets. Tickets were going up day and night. I looked earlier this afternoon and there was a bunch of tickets in the 300 level.

Edit: just checked and there are tickets available in the 300s

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013

Contact Us

misterman

Oct 15, 2008
Still lots of great seats left in Smashville.
Capture.PNG

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3