Playoff Ticket Thread

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
No, seat exchange is the same as face value, so the price will be the same through seatexchange and ticketmaster before you factor in the fees that each charge. Season ticket holders get a discount, I paid roughly 755 for the first round for 2 p6 tickets, and ive already seen pairs of p6 tickets sell for 380 on the seatexchange today. If i sold 2 games that would be 760 or more than i paid for 4 games.
no no what I mean, is

how realistic is it for me to buy a pair on seat exchange and then be able to sell my 2 singles there?

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Don't you have to be a STH to sell on the exchange?

I dont think so, im pretty sure anyone can but ive never tried as a non STH.

Winnipeg Jets Tickets 2017-18 | NHL Official Ticket Exchange

when you click sell it gives you the option to choose season ticket holder or just ticket holder, so it looks like anyone can sell as long as the tickets are linked to your ticketmaster account.

no no what I mean, is

how realistic is it for me to buy a pair on seat exchange and then be able to sell my 2 singles there?

Its possible, but im not sure if singles will sell as well as a pair.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
ok so I got 2 singles,

sec 206 row 3 350 ( i think is face)
sec 301 row 10 190

any interest? If i got face value wrong by a few bucks just pm me or post dont ban me lmao. i dont intend to scalp. not to jets fans god damn it.

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I dont think so, im pretty sure anyone can but ive never tried as a non STH.

Winnipeg Jets Tickets 2017-18 | NHL Official Ticket Exchange

when you click sell it gives you the option to choose season ticket holder or just ticket holder, so it looks like anyone can sell as long as the tickets are linked to your ticketmaster account.

Its possible, but im not sure if singles will sell as well as a pair.

SeatExchange FAQs

This from the FAQ

How does the seller get paid?
Consumers who sell their seats via Jets SeatExchange receive payment directly from the Winnipeg Jets as an Account Credit. Season Seat Holders have two options for Seat Exchange credits: Leave on Account - for use towards a future invoice, have a cheque sent out - paid in the month following re-sale. Since Jets SeatExchange facilitates the transaction, we collect payment from the buyer and remit payment to the seller, ensuring a hassle-free seller experience. It's that easy. Payments will be made quarterly to those with an outstanding re-sale balance.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
ok so I got 2 singles,

sec 301 row 22 190

any interest? If i got face value wrong by a few bucks just pm me or post dont ban me lmao. i dont intend to scalp. not to jets fans god damn it.
Your going to sell them before you get your pair? Isnt that a bit risky?

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
ok so I got 2 singles,

sec 301 row 22 190

Is that a typo? There's only 12 rows in 301. I sure hope someone isn't selling you tickets in row 22

Reactions: White Out 902

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
as it stands my buddy and me are just going to be able to see each other at intermission hah
Tough question... what's it worth to you to sit with your buddy? The person in section 301 could ask the people around him if any single person wanted to swap seats with someone in section 206. You might get lucky, but it would be at a cost...

Reactions: White Out 902

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Managed to get a pair this morning on seat exchange for game 5. Wow, expensive at $244 each plus $88 admin fees for 200 level corner seating. Oh well, that was the only game I didn’t have tickets for through my STH group in the first round so I won’t complain any more. And now my partner gets to experience white noize.

For the fellow above who got the “forbidden” message on ticketmaster. This is a common message folks get when the system thinks you are a bot and if you refresh your page 100’s of times a minute. You commonly get this message when you are on a work network where you and hundreds / thousands of other employees with the same IP are all hitting the ticketing site at the same time. It shuts you all out.

Reactions: thereturn

Foos

Jul 8, 2014
Winnipeg
For the fellow above who got the “forbidden” message on ticketmaster. This is a common message folks get when the system thinks you are a bot and if you refresh your page 100’s of times a minute. You commonly get this message when you are on a work network where you and hundreds / thousands of other employees with the same IP are all hitting the ticketing site at the same time. It shuts you all out.

Thanks for this explanation. That's exactly what happened to me today. I was still able to gran tickets to game 2, and game 7. Like others have said...hopefully there is no game 7 because the Jets already wrapped things up!

Reactions: thereturn

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Received an email from the Jets that said:

. As a reminder, Print-at-Home (PDF) will be activated a minimum of 24 hours prior to each playoff game, only for playoff package holders.

So if I transfer the tickets, can the person that gets them print them or not?? Because during the regular season they could.

Anyone know...

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada

. As a reminder, Print-at-Home (PDF) will be activated a minimum of 24 hours prior to each playoff game, only for playoff package holders.

So if I transfer the tickets, can the person that gets them print them or not?? Because during the regular season they could.

Anyone know...

I transferrred a ticket to my share partner/ dad. He doesn’t have a mobile phone so I bought some ink for my printer and I am going to try and print his ticket for game #1 tonight. I will post how it goes. I assume he will be able to print.

Edit: no problems printing out of my Dad's share partner account. Can't print game #2 until 9:30 am Thursday.

Last edited:

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011

Anyone know...

I've emailed my ticket rep about this. The language isn't clear at all.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
I transferrred a ticket to my share partner/ dad. He doesn’t have a mobile phone so I bought some ink for my printer and I am going to try and print his ticket for game #1 tonight. I will post how it goes. I assume he will be able to print.

Edit: no problems printing out of my Dad's share partner account. Can't print game #2 until 9:30 am Thursday.

Even though it's a bit annoying that you can't print the tickets until the day before, I think it really cute down on the scalping on Stub hub. I know tons of people who were actually able to grab tickets during this sale. While not perfect, I think TN got it right on running a relatively fair ticket sale today. Got lots of tickets into the hands of actual fans.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Even though it's a bit annoying that you can't print the tickets until the day before, I think it really cute down on the scalping on Stub hub. I know tons of people who were actually able to grab tickets during this sale. While not perfect, I think TN got it right on running a relatively fair ticket sale today. Got lots of tickets into the hands of actual fans.

I agree the sale looks like it has gone really well today. The staggered approach to selling tickets may have gotten tickets into the hands of actual fans. Releasing tickets all day was a good idea.

Edit: just checked and tickets are still being released and available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad