Pre-Game Talk: Playoff Discussion Thread Western Conference Finals: Ducks vs Hawks Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

getzforfighting*

Mentally preparing myself to shed tears tomorrow, If we win, tears of joy. If we lose, tears of disappointment. Please be tears of joy.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

If suckass and flash are playing while Etem sits, then BB deserves as much blame for any loss as the players.

I'd feel better if Andersen's quote came from a skater. I'd feel better if Fowler's quote came from one of our so called leaders. Oh well, maybe Fowler and Freddie will become our new leaders. :dunno: If they lose this one maybe we do need better leaders.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
If suckass and flash are playing while Etem sits, then BB deserves as much blame for any loss as the players.

I'd feel better if Andersen's quote came from a skater. I'd feel better if Fowler's quote came from one of our so called leaders. Oh well, maybe Fowler and Freddie will become our new leaders. :dunno: If they lose this one maybe we do need better leaders.

Who is suckass

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
the only thing i'd hold him responsible for is his usage of certain players. like overplaying beauch, and underplaying fowler
I would also say he shares the blame if they were unmotivated and played crappy in game 6. This is the first time I've heard a sports coach getting a pass for not having his team ready to play.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I would also say he shares the blame if they were unmotivated and played crappy in game 6. This is the first time I've heard a sports coach getting a pass for not having his team ready to play.

And when it's a reoccurring theme in elimination games across 2 teams he's definitely partially to blame

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009

i personally like these lines the most. the ones quoted by stephen

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Me watching the game:

6xJ4ZKZ.gif

unbridledid

Jun 8, 2011
Tough series.... Just hope you guys didn't take a big bite out of us going forward. Was hoping the Jets took you guys to 6 or 7 games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad