Proposal: Playoff Avatars?

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
@3CanesInTheBox can you make this into the avatar plsssss? :)
credit to @SvechneJerk

z1aj3WQ.gif

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
I assumed I was done with this except for possibly a personal request(s) from an HF user. Yet after seeing @MinJaBen post a Pollock style image of a Hurricanes player, I thought about seeing what the AI could come with a Hurricanes player in an Andy Warhol style of Marilyn Monroe's painting.

However, I saw Craiyon launched version 3 today after they said they were testing it. I have to say, wow I'm impressed. I noticed differences/improvement. The only downsides are the images have lower quality when zoomed in (so, they're avatars at best and not desktops, etc.), and they have a larger watermark now than before for free users. They also added a feature to add them to t-shirts (which I was already thinking some good images could be on a shirt), but I haven't examined it yet.

I'll upload two types of the images I had posted before during version 2 of Craiyon so you can see differences. In particular, the players with the sea waves in the background is literally the exact same prompt word for word that I used before. So, pay close attention to that. I'll also upload some Stormtroopers; although they were (like before) way more inconsistent with having good images of them in Hurricanes' jerseys. Anyway, I can only imagine what AI image generation will look like before the end of the year with it improving so fast compared to version 2.

craiyon_133801_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_133814_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_133823_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_133834_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_133845_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_133905_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_141612_Stormtrooper_from_star_wars_wearing_a_carolina_hurricanes_jersey.png

craiyon_142315_A_group_of_Stormtroopers_from_Star_Wars_wearing_Carolina_Hurricanes_jerseys.png

craiyon_142356_A_group_of_Stormtroopers_from_Star_Wars_wearing_Carolina_Hurricanes_jerseys.png

Stormtrooper AI v3.jpg
Stormtrooper AI v3 2.jpg

*edit* Forgot to add two better quality individual images of Stormtroopers. Although that first one looks like his left hand is distorted lol. So, maybe not that great for that one.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Has there been a mainboard playoffs avatar thread at all this year?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Has there ever been a mainboard thread? I thought each fan base did their own thing and we all just avoided crossing the streams.

Never cross the streams.
Most always there has been a mainboard thread where the teams' playoff avatar themes were collected and presented.

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Most always there has been a mainboard thread where the teams' playoff avatar themes were collected and presented.
Sounds vaguely familiar. I forgot that was a thing.

Anyway, as I finally wrap up using this thing, I wanted to try something funny intentionally to change things up, and so I made Stormy the Pig go on his next adventure: outer space! Which is even better when one thinks of the phrase, "when pigs can fly." I realized afterwards that I could've changed the new style system from "art" to something else, but these are still interesting lol.

Some of these made me laugh out loud because they're just goofy, and I thought some of you might be amused with them too. Among others, @tarheelhockey @Unhinged Finn @Surrounded By Ahos @3CanesInTheBox @MinJaBen @Navin R Slavin @SvechneJerk

Here's Stormy on the moon. One small step for pig. One giant leap for pigkind.

craiyon_005630_Carolina_hurricanes_mascot_stormy_the_pig_walking_on_the_lunar_surface.png

Stormy on the moon.jpg
Stormy on the moon 2.jpg
Stormy on the moon 3.jpg
Hurricanes moon.jpg

The bottom right is supposed to be the moon. That one actually looks cool unlike the others which are goofy.

Here's Stormy on Mars:

Stormy walking on Mars.jpg
Stormy on mars 2.jpg
Stormy the pig on mars.jpg
Stormy floating in space.jpg

Finally, below is an answer to an age old question: does life exist on Mars? NASA recently discovered on telescopes that the answer is yes, and Martians couldn't keep it a secret anymore because they're such huge Caniacs! However, they're unhappy they can't get our local broadcast team all the way from Mars and are stuck with the national broadcasters like some Caniacs on Earth.

Hurricanes logo on mars 2.jpg
Hurricanes logo on Mars 3.jpg

With these images in particular, this feels relevant:

Spiderman meme.jpeg

Last edited:

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Sounds vaguely familiar. I forgot that was a thing.

Anyway, as I finally wrap up using this thing, I wanted to try something funny intentionally to change things up, and so I made Stormy the Pig go on his next adventure: outer space! Which is even better when one thinks of the phrase, "when pigs can fly." I realized afterwards that I could've changed the new style system from "art" to something else, but these are still interesting lol.

Some of these made me laugh out loud because they're just goofy, and I thought some of you might be amused with them too. Among others, @tarheelhockey @Unhinged Finn @Surrounded By Ahos @3CanesInTheBox @MinJaBen @Navin R Slavin

Here's Stormy on the moon. One small step for pig. One giant leap for pigkind.

View attachment 691760
View attachment 691761View attachment 691762View attachment 691763View attachment 691766
The bottom right is supposed to be the moon. That one actually looks cool unlike the others which are goofy.

Here's Stormy on Mars:

View attachment 691767View attachment 691768View attachment 691769View attachment 691775

Finally, below is an answer to an age old question: does life exist on Mars? NASA recently discovered on telescopes that the answer is yes, and Martians couldn't keep it a secret anymore because they're such huge Caniacs! However, they're unhappy they can't get our local broadcast team all the way from Mars and are stuck with the national broadcasters like some Caniacs on Earth.

View attachment 691771View attachment 691773

With these images in particular, this feels relevant:

View attachment 691783

kristen-bell-been-waiting.gif

OH MY GAWD. LOLOLOLOL.

I wish I could have like 20 avatars at once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad