ETA: Also thank you for teaching me what a bandolier is lol
Thank you @3CanesInTheBox !

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
As mentioned, just making a bunch based on the great manips in this the thread lol

Unclaimed Avs:

(Please thank THE POSTERS who worked on the AI manips--I simply put them into a moving form!)

based on @SvechneJerk's ai av pics

Archangel Slavin
tNsAAxR.gif

Staal Bunyan
Zj4PugJ.gif

based @Sigurd ai av pics
eGyFiPr.gif

v6gUVs7.gif

based on @Surrounded By Ahos ai av pics

based on @DaveG ai av pics

(anime)
3V43Xzc.gif

CLAIMED

Koko Miami
KtKdDev.gif

LANOLs5.gif

Last edited:

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
I wonder what ai would generate with a golden retriever playing hockey in a Canes jersey. Or a golden retriever in a poolparty.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
This is gonna be my last photo dump; I mostly just took screenshots to save time and show more (it also takes up less room on the page lol). I'll take requests still though. I also finally found a picture I'm sold on using as my new avatar.

craiyon_123412_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_124459_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_124809_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_124857_Carolina_hurricanes_hockey_player_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in_backgro...png

craiyon_124146_Carolina_Hurricanes_Stormy_the_pig_mascot_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in...png

craiyon_122903_Carolina_Hurricanes_Stormy_the_pig_mascot_in__90s_retro_style_with_sea_waves_in...png

The images above sadly had some bad drawings of Stormy himself, but the backgrounds are pretty nice. I guess the AI was more concerned with the background lol.

Stormy AI art 40.jpg

Stormy AI art 29.jpg

I wonder what ai would generate with a golden retriever playing hockey in a Canes jersey. Or a golden retriever in a poolparty.
Golden Retriever in Hurricanes jersey.jpg

Golden retriever in Hurricanes jersey 2.jpg

@3CanesInTheBox Could you make the following image into a new gif for me please? I greatly appreciate it.

It checks different boxes for me, including having something represent a Hurricane with the flooding the Canes player appears to be walking through. Although I'm sure the AI thought of him being on a beach since I put "sea waves in background" as the prompt. Very elemental either way.

Hurricanes player AI art.jpg

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
As mentioned, just making a bunch based on the great manips in this the thread lol

Unclaimed Avs:

(Please thank THE POSTERS who worked on the AI manips--I simply put them into a moving form!)

based on @SvechneJerk's ai av pics

Koko Miami
KtKdDev.gif

Archangel Slavin
tNsAAxR.gif

Staal Bunyan
Zj4PugJ.gif

based @Sigurd ai av pics
eGyFiPr.gif

v6gUVs7.gif

based on @Surrounded By Ahos ai av pics

LANOLs5.gif

based on @DaveG ai av pics
(anime)
3V43Xzc.gif
Thank you so much I just used the Vincent Van Burns. It is beautiful.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Thank you so much I just used the Vincent Van Burns. It is beautiful.
All credit to @Surrounded By Ahos's wonderfully disturbed mind ;)

This is gonna be my last photo dump; I mostly just took screenshots to save time and show more (it also takes up less room on the page lol). I'll take requests still though. I also finally found a picture I'm sold on using as my new avatar.

View attachment 689958

View attachment 689971
View attachment 689977
View attachment 689979

View attachment 689976

View attachment 689957
The images above sadly had some bad drawings of Stormy himself, but the backgrounds are pretty nice. I guess the AI was more concerned with the background lol.

View attachment 689981
View attachment 689984

View attachment 689986
View attachment 689987

@3CanesInTheBox Could you make the following image into a new gif for me please? I greatly appreciate it.

It checks different boxes for me, including having something represent a Hurricane with the flooding the Canes player appears to be walking through. Although I'm sure the AI thought of him being on a beach since I put "sea waves in background" as the prompt. Very elemental either way.

View attachment 689990

@Sigurd you have an official UNLIMITED AVATAR GIF Request Pass from me, so just feel free to ask :). I know I changed my mine about 20 times lol.

NFsMbqn.gif

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
All credit to @Surrounded By Ahos's wonderfully disturbed mind ;)

@Sigurd you have an official UNLIMITED AVATAR GIF Request Pass from me, so just feel free to ask :). I know I changed my mine about 20 times lol.

NFsMbqn.gif
Thank you. It's beautiful.

What occurred to me is that this picture/artwork ironically has unintentional symbolism (from the AI). The Carolina Hurricanes' player represents an actual hurricane moving from the sea, to making landfall. That's what I'm going with because it sounds awesome lol.

Big picture wise, it's very interesting using AI for cool things in its early days. One day, it won't be novel anymore, and it'll be like other technologies that are completely normalized. However, AI has a lot of disruptive implications for many different job industries on top of having good and fun uses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad