Proposal: Playoff Avatars?

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
The incompetence to hit anything is a bit too close to home...
LOL. Yeah, that inaccuracy part certainly makes it ironic.

I guess most of the time we have Stormtroopers on the powerplay. That explains so much!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sigurd

Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Can you make one with them in power play formation? :laugh:
I tried with that prompt at the end, but it was awfully inaccurate; like nothing was even remotely relevant. I figured that was too complex.

So, I tried the next best thing: "Stormtroopers from star wars wearing Carolina Hurricanes jerseys while shooting a puck wide of the goalie." Or a variation close to that. Some of these aren't shooting wide, but I included them because they're amusing, or in the case of some of the goalie ones, are relevant to our goalies screwing up. The images below of Stormtroopers standing around the goalie could be relevant to our powerplay. However, even this prompt had a lot of inaccurate/irrelevant images to swift through.

Anyway, if anyone goes with one of these, you could always photoshop a Hurricanes logo somewhere on it if needed. I don't know if these will be good enough for what you're looking for though. The results were mostly bad, and these are some better ones IMO.

Stormtrooper AI funny.jpg

Stormtrooper AI funny 2.jpg

Stormtrooper AI funny 3.jpg

The one above, I'm thinking of when our goalies screwed up/got caught from behind the net.

Stormtrooper AI funny 4.jpg

Misses the puck handling badly, or it could've deflected off the stick?

Stormtrooper AI funny 5.jpg

Standing around after a puck could've gone wide.

Stormtrooper AI funny 6.jpg

Stormtrooper AI funny 7.jpg

Stormtrooper AI funny 8.jpg

Then there's the following image that was incredibly random from my prompt, but I wanted to show it since I guess the AI somehow got a negative perception of the refs:

Hurricanes AI ref midget.jpg

giphy.gif

Sigurd

Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Would someone be able to make the Burns Chewbacca gif for me?
I'm not sure what look you prefer, but I made a variety for you (there's also plenty for other people too if they might see something they like). The later ones have an artistic flair to break up the monotony.

If you pick one of the images, ask 3CanesInTheBox for a gif when she has a chance.

Chewie AI art.jpg

Chewie AI art 2.jpg

Chewie AI art 3.jpg

Chewie AI art 4.jpg

Chewie AI art 6.jpg

Chewie AI art 7.jpg

Chewie AI art 9.jpg

Chewie AI art 10.jpg

Chewie AI art 11.jpg

Chewie AI art 13.jpg

Chewie AI art 15.jpg

Chewie AI art 12.jpg

Chewie AI art 14.jpg

Chewie AI art 16.jpg

Chewie Ai art 17.jpg

Chewie AI art 18.jpg

*edit* I mistakenly said 3CanesInABox and not 3CanesInTheBox. My bad. Corrected that.

Last edited:

baconandbread

Oct 30, 2019
Thank you, these are amazing!

I'm not sure what look you prefer, but I made a variety for you (there's also plenty for other people too if they might see something they like). The later ones have an artistic flair to break up the monotony.

If you pick one of the images, ask 3CanesInTheBox for a gif when she has a chance.

View attachment 689683
View attachment 689684
View attachment 689685

View attachment 689686

View attachment 689689
View attachment 689690

View attachment 689692
View attachment 689693
View attachment 689694

View attachment 689702
View attachment 689708

View attachment 689700

View attachment 689703

View attachment 689705
View attachment 689706
View attachment 689707

*edit* I mistakenly said 3CanesInABox and not 3CanesInTheBox. My bad. Corrected that.

Reactions: Sigurd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad