GWT: PL Matchweek ?

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Yeah, the absolute biggest mistake they did with these rules was not to specify exactly how many Covid-cases you need to have to get a match postponed.

You have to think that it should’ve been at least 75% Covidrelated injuries.

Pssh you don't know the rules you troll! :sarcasm:

Reactions: Brunkmeister

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yeah, the absolute biggest mistake they did with these rules was not to specify exactly how many Covid-cases you need to have to get a match postponed.

You have to think that it should’ve been at least 75% Covidrelated injuries.

Based on a literal read of those rules a team could just have a roster of 13 + keeper and then get a postponement any time they get an injury or a red.

Reactions: bluesfan94

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have no problem Arsenal using rain as excuse, this match is huge and the team is doing their part in waiting to get some fellows back to make it somewhat competitive. If the match goes on two days from now, it will be Spurs B+ team versus Arsenal's C- team at best.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Injury and AFCON should not be the major deciders. The clear problem is that there is no clear policy. I get it wasn’t Arsenals fault for the cup delay. But COVID should be the only reason for delay. Injuries have always been part of the process. Last year when Liverpool had no central defenders it was their issue.

as for Liverpool faking the Covid, investigate it. If it was their doing, they should be punished. Until then, you’re just back page Twitter trolls.
Whether it was fake or not, if you’re saying backfill with academy prospects, then say it for Liverpool.

there are rules in place. The rules are just dumb.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Using AFCON and red cards is absolutely ridiculous, I'm sorry. They should dismiss that out of hand if they do only have one covid positive.
I agree, but the rules are dumb. If that one positive is what made the numbers fall under the guidelines, then so be it.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Today, one way or another we will know if it’s one rule for them and another for the Arsenal. It’s make or break.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Considering Arsenal never should have been promoted in the first place I’m not sure if you can complain if you have to play because one player is out due to Covid.

Reactions: Paulie Gualtieri

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Four at the back vs City = they kill your mid/low block with wide spacing and combinational play.

Five at the back vs City = you can't press high up the pitch because the wingbacks are too disengaged from the play.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: