Liverpool x Brentford
West Ham x Leeds
Tottenham x Arsenal - postponed

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

This season is a joke. The worst since the Pandemic started by far.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

This season is a joke. The worst since the Pandemic started by far.

So preposterous. What the hell does not enough players mean? They were already going to have to replace the guys that are injured or at AFCON.

I completely agree with Hassenhuttl about players brought in during the January window not being eligible for rescheduled matches. Teams are getting a mulligan and it's stupid.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So preposterous. What the hell does not enough players mean? They were already going to have to replace the guys that are injured or at AFCON.

I completely agree with Hassenhuttl about players brought in during the January window not being eligible for rescheduled matches. Teams are getting a mulligan and it's stupid.
Honestly at this stage I do not have a ton of interest in the league anymore. It’s a farce. Much more invested in the Cups. Even the tin pots.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Leicester was only missing 3 players from COVID-19 yesterday. Either they forfeit or play kids, injuries are unfortunate and AFCON has been known

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
We need to do everything possible to cancel Sundays game now that We have no senior midfielders avaliable. If there’s a positive case, get him to spit and piss inside the water dispenser. Make them all drink it.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
We need to do everything possible to cancel Sundays game now that We have no senior midfielders avaliable. If there’s a positive case, get him to spit and piss inside the water dispenser. Make them all drink it.

Why? Are you scared? I thought Arsenal were the mightiest club around?

Reactions: The Abusement Park

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Why? Are you scared? I thought Arsenal were the mightiest club around?
I’m not scared at all. Just want the best chance of winning and we basically don’t have a squad to play with considering all the players that are out

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Big day today to start the weekend. Brighton v Palace derby from the AMEX. I feel like it's been a while since we have beaten Palace and I want that to change.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

If Arsenal really only have one player out due to covid, I'd personally say that the game shouldn't be postponed. Xhaka shouldn't count as a player that's out. Also, Arsenal thought it was fine to loan out Maitland-Niles and Balogun.

Last edited:

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
No way they don’t grant this after the way Liverpool did us dirty

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I think the fact that Arsenal decided to loan out Maitland-Niles and Balogun despite players leaving for AFCON really weakens their case.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad