GWT: PL Matchweek ?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Everyone on Leicester just not playing at the end there..... Terrible stuff from them, terrible result for Arsenal

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Would be sad if we sold Bergwijn. When he is fit he has been at times very good under Conte.

Hopefully Lo Celso starts next time. I think he needs 90 mins to make one pass to a Spurs player! Astonishing his decline. Still think there is a player there though.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Individual mistakes cost Leicester. Unbelievable how they completely hit the snooze button. Rodgers must be breaking shit right now. I'd drop players for some of these mistakes.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Tielemans was the worst midfielder on the pitch playing against Winks and Skipp. Embarassing.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
You have read the rumours right?
He can’t run or defend. Wouldn’t really want him. Guess I would take him right now because of a lack of options but he isn’t the prefered choice.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I will not stand for any Skipp slander. Kid's fantastic.
Spurs fans say this but I’m not sure I agree. Skipp is quite mediocre whenever I watch him. He isn’t better than Winks was when he came through.

Reactions: luiginb

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I actually like Ragnick having the balls to not let Ronaldo have his way. They alone is a step up from Ole.

Haven't watched, but it sounds like this was a performance that didn't warrant the scoreline.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I actually like Ragnick having the balls to not let Ronaldo have his way. They alone is a step up from Ole.

Haven't watched, but it sounds like this was a performance that didn't warrant the scoreline.

First half probably deserved this scoreline...for Brentford

Second half United have been much better. 3-0 is probably a little bit generous, but they've had more good chances this half, although the best ones were after Brentford had to open up after the first goal.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Winks when he came through was very very good. So not sure if that is much of a “criticism”.

And Winks have been shockingly OK these last weeks. Not the player we dreamed of him becoming before his injury problems, but playable.

The midfield lacks creative when Lo Celso is useless and Ndombele even worse. But Skipp/Winks/Højbjerg isn’t easy to play against.

Don’t get me wrong. That isn’t a fantastic midfield or anything, but it is better than I think most non-Spursfans think.

Reactions: Paulie Gualtieri

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Winks when he came through was very very good. So not sure if that is much of a “criticism”.

And Winks have been shockingly OK these last weeks. Not the player we dreamed of him becoming before his injury problems, but playable.

The midfield lacks creative when Lo Celso is useless and Ndombele even worse. But Skipp/Winks/Højbjerg isn’t easy to play against.

Don’t get me wrong. That isn’t a fantastic midfield or anything, but it is better than I think most non-Spursfans think.
Considering how highly rated Tielemans is, looking like a non league level player against that midfield isn’t acceptable regardless.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I only watched the second half, but before those goals I struggle to think of a grade A chance for Tottenham. That Sanchez(?) effort outside the box was their best.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I only watched the second half, but before those goals I struggle to think of a grade A chance for Tottenham. That Sanchez(?) effort outside the box was their best.

They had several in the first half. Kane thumped a header off the bar from 6 yards out on a corner and a couple others were cleared off the line.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00