GWT: PL Matchweek 6

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
These Spurs fans on this board are hilarious, you lot want Santo sacked yet nobody prominent wanted the job for the entire summer lol. I always digressed on this board that he doesn't fit the Spurs team, but if you sack him there is going to be literally no one better than him that will want the job in the middle of the season or leave their club for it. The likely situation is that a worse off manager will get the job and will put your club further behind everyone else.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
That moved last summer?
I don't see it.
The best offensive coaches that moved last summer were Bosz and RDZ.
Jesse March would be a better option as an offensive manager. And the only possible options were not the ones that moved. Eddie Howe is an example of an easially attainable option that I think is better than De Zerbi.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
These Spurs fans on this board are hilarious, you lot want Santo sacked yet nobody prominent wanted the job for the entire summer lol. I always digressed on this board that he doesn't fit the Spurs team, but if you sack him there is going to be literally no one better than him that will want the job in the middle of the season or leave their club for it. The likely situation is that a worse off manager will get the job and will put your club further behind everyone else.
There are not that many managers that they would be worse off with. At least 10-15 managers in the PL would be significant upgrades.
Ryan Mason would probably be a better option.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

There's no manager available better than the one making Spurs look like a side that's getting relegated? Okay buddy.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Looking a little stale tonight... Going to need to turn it on to get a point let alone 3....

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Insanely impressed with Gallagher so far this year, he's thriving at Palace.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Jesse March would be a better option as an offensive manager. And the only possible options were not the ones that moved. Eddie Howe is an example of an easially attainable option that I think is better than De Zerbi.
You underrate RDZ by a lot.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Maupay is such a little shit disturber. But lol at Palace. Who was that just letting the ball drop? How do you not attack that?

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The script has changed...Last year we were the kings of the last-minute dropped point...Now we are the ones taking the snatch and grab!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad