Rumor: PK Subban on Tradeblock

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
Andy Strickland was on NHL Radio this afternoon and pretty much said that Predators are shopping Subban.

It doesn’t seem as if Nashville has to get rid of his contract, so I guess there’s really something to the idea that he just has a tendency to rub his teammates the wrong way. It would seem as if you could get him at a relative bargain if that’s the case.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Andy Strickland was on NHL Radio this afternoon and pretty much said that Predators are shopping Subban.

It doesn’t seem as if Nashville has to get rid of his contract, so I guess there’s really something to the idea that he just has a tendency to rub his teammates the wrong way. It would seem as if you could get him at a relative bargain if that’s the case.

What does Nashville need? Goaltending?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I'll never understand why they would trade him. Makes absolutely no sense. Just like it made no sense for Montreal to trade him.

There’s pretty obviously something going on in the dressing room with Subban. I’d still gladly take him on my team but his playoff performance wasn’t exactly good and on top of that, he clearly rubs a few people the wrong way.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
There was a Montreal media guy saying the exact same thing like a month ago. Subban rubbing teammates the wrong way, and if the right deal comes along he'd be moved. Jesus, how annoying can one player be?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad