Post-Game Talk: "Pity Pardy" In Here - Jets lose 5-3

Derfel*

E60SFum.jpg

Some moments of great play... and then nothing.

Hutch is clutched.

Buff was pretty invisible this game.

Where was Stafford?

Where was Thorburn?

Where was Myers?

White Out 403*

If this was 3 years ago and hutch was Pavs people would blame the defense.

Hutch isn't a starter clearly. Move on to Helle.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Where was Thorburn?

Why are you asking? He's a fourth line player and that's where he should be.

Another tough loss. Colorado gets their first shot in the second period 6mins in and it's a goal after Jets outplay them. One **** in 15 minutes in the third and sure enough another goal.

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
This loss is all on Maurice. Starting Hutchinson was just a dumb thing to do. I've totally lost confidence in his judgement.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
This loss is all on Maurice. Starting Hutchinson was just a dumb thing to do. I've totally lost confidence in his judgement.

Maurice was in a lose/lose situation. You start Helle on a B2B and it might not look much better. Hard to say. Either way, Hutch was not enough for us.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011

I agree, no reason to start Hutch. Hutch was already given a couple chances to redeem himself after poor games. Mo is an idiot.

White Out 403*

No, if you watched the game you could see he let in a couple weak ones. Did you watch the game?

Of course he let in some bad ones. But our defense was utter garbage too.

Unlike myopic Pavs defenders(no one here in particular) however I'm not going to say hutch is capable. Pavs and hutch need to both go.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Simply put the team can't stink for the first half of the game. Sure they played well the last half, but they already spotted the Avs multiple 2 goal leads.

I thought Burmie was very strong.

Tale of two games for Trouba. He was very poor the first half but at times looked dominant the 2nd half.

Development be damned, get Josh up as he can't be any worse than either Stuart or Pardy.

Hutch has been terrible as well.

Derfel*

No, if you watched the game you could see he let in a couple weak ones. Did you watch the game?

He really could have stopped any of them. He didn't. There were defensive lapses but certainly a team should be able to expect their goalie to bail them out a few times in a game. Hutch didn't do that tonight, or the last game he played, or the game before that...

Hellebuyck should be the starter from this point on. No rotation.

Derfel*

Maurice was in a lose/lose situation. You start Helle on a B2B and it might not look much better. Hard to say. Either way, Hutch was not enough for us.

Exactly - he had to start Hutch tonight. But now he doesn't have to.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
If this was 3 years ago and hutch was Pavs people would blame the defense.

Hutch isn't a starter clearly. Move on to Helle.

The blame obviously doesn't lie completely with him, but he is a part of the problem. You need to be able to rely on your goalie to bail you out every now and then..

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
The blame obviously doesn't lie completely with him, but he is a part of the problem. You need to be able to rely on your goalie to bail you out every now and then..

Good goalies come up with big saves, hutch made no big saves.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I didn't think the Jets were terrible tonight. Burmi with a monster game.

As an aside- Lee Stempniak now 18 points in 23 games. Beating all Jets except for Wheeler and Little in Points Per Game #StempniakWatch

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg

No one has a crystal ball, but Hutch just hasn't got it. Starting him was a guaranteed loss unless we filled the net on the other side. The fans knew it... why doesn't the idiot that gets paid know it ?

White Out 403*

What part of me saying move on to Helle was confusing?

I'm done with hutch and Pavelec. They're both garbage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad