Confirmed with Link: [PIT/ANA] Ben Lovejoy for a 5th round pick in 2014

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
He played with confidence and moved his feet. It was a better performance than past mid season def debuts, that's for sure.

Yeaoh

Jun 14, 2011
Austria
I thought he had a solid game. Did what he was supposed to do and I can't recall him doing anything stupid. If he can keep that level up, very good pick up to give us some depth. Might be worth a re-sign if he continues to play well.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I just watched the interview they had on Ducks Live right now, he seemed super excited to be part of the ducks. He didn't know anyone on the team, he has hardly any clothes, has no idea where he's gonna stay when back in Anaheim, but he still seemed stoked to be part of the ducks. I'm glad to have a player with that type of attitude on this team, can't wait to see him in the game tonight. Didn't watch most of the last night.

Yeaoh

Jun 14, 2011
Austria
I just watched the interview they had on Ducks Live right now, he seemed super excited to be part of the ducks. He didn't know anyone on the team, he has hardly any clothes, has no idea where he's gonna stay when back in Anaheim, but he still seemed stoked to be part of the ducks. I'm glad to have a player with that type of attitude on this team, can't wait to see him in the game tonight. Didn't watch most of the last night.

Good to hear.

I always wondered about that. If a player gets traded, where does he go in the new city? Does he stay at the hotel? Does the franchise provide him with a flat? Logistics must be a b***h. Has to get clothes, shop for food and all the little things.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

Any time a fringe player gets picked up by another team they should be happy to have another chance. I'm glad to see he has the right attitude.

I'm sure he will stay at the Ayres, across the street from HC. He can probably have Sami's old room. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad