Pinto vs. Bath vs. Norris - who has the best career? (Now featuring Greig!)

Who has the best NHL career?

• Total voters

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
That's a tough one.

I mean, how do we even judge? Most points, most games, most goals, most games, biggest impact, longest prime?

Norris looks like the likely leader so far. Pinto needs more time so we can see what he is. Bath...if he can develop other areas of his game, he'd be a beast.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Hardest poll in a long time. All 3 will be excellent for different reasons. Outside of the obvious high picks Stutzle and Tkachuk, those 3 could/should be our most important forwards (well Formenton and Greig might be in that conversation too)

Batherson : most "skilled" out of the 3, best passer, best "creativity" and playmaking, best hands, should be the most productive most seasons

Norris : most complete player, best shot, best skater out of the 3, good on faceoffs, good defensively, top notch athlete, this guy just screams "I'm good at everything"

Pinto : best on faceoffs, best defensively, one of the best shutdown centers (league wide), not sure how his offensive game will translate offensively yet but his one-timer is also deadly.

Really can't go wrong with any choice but I'd go 1) Norris, 2) Batherson 3) Pinto

Batherson could be a 40 goal man.

I don't see him reach 40 goals but should score 30+ a few times. What is funny is that he is primarily a playmaker but his shot is also quite good/sneaky. He is a dual threat

Reactions: DrEasy

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I think it'll be a good hard to choice between Norris and Batherson. Haven't seen enough of Pinto to have an opinion. I like Batherson a lot and think he'll lead our team in goals as long as he's a senator, but Norris' development is awesome, he doesn't make major mistakes and does all the little things right. Really hope we can get a Schiefele type player out of him.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
While I voted Norris, because of his size and skill. I cannot really tell you. My only hope is that we can keep all three and win a couple of Stanley Cups with them.

Reactions: NyQuil

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
You're right. No need to be greedy. One SC is fine.

tenor.gif

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Norris is Sakicesque. Pinto is Toewseque. The latter is a legit Calder candidate. Super excited about their future as 1C/2C on this team.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I have been huge on Norris since he was acquired but I might have change my pick as Pinto is absolutely the real deal. I’m comfortable with this 1-2 punch down the middle for the next decade. Pinto looks better almost every shift. I think we may have under appreciated his ceiling.

Oct 10, 2010
Not sure but clearly they’ll all have successful careers it’s a shame we surrounded these players with many scrubs on the current roster.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Batherson will score the most points. Pinto will show the most growth. Norris will solidify himself as a #2 A C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad