News Article: Pilut may want out of KHL contract/return to Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Cool. Lyubushkin + Pilut + the three depth guys is a pretty good day on defense. Obviously no one on the level of Weegar, but we will see if he is actually on the market or not.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Also waiting for him to arrive in the States. He's in Ottawa and being held there for a few days. Probably won't make it to Buffalo in time for camp, but very shortly thereafter.
Are you talking about dev camp? He turns 27 in December, so I doubt that is anything he'd be a part of.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I thought he was talking about Kisakov when he mentioned that.
Pretty sure he was. I only read tweets of it but he talked about how Kisakov was having immigration issues but made it to Canada (obviously) and was now hanging out in Ottawa

Reactions: Dingo44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The Pilut stuff is at the 14:00 minute mark of today's press conference. The stuff about Ottawa is Kisakov, not Pilut. They are waiting on paperwork/proof to be properly filed. It's clerical right now from the sound of it. It will get done.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
The Pilut stuff is at the 14:00 minute mark of today's press conference. The stuff about Ottawa is Kisakov, not Pilut. They are waiting on paperwork/proof to be properly filed. It's clerical right now from the sound of it. It will get done.

Well there you go then.

Thanks for clearing that up, Chain. My old ears need fixing.

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Was it him that got his bell rung in Nashville leading to a 2 or 3 goal comeback win? I remember we scored like 3 goals on the 5 min PP, I feel like that was his last game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad