Pre-Game Talk: Philadelphia Flyers vs New York Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovethehype

Jan 21, 2014
I just recently moved to Florida but I'm back in NY this week to see family. Bought myself a ticket to tonight's game. I'm really excited. Hopefully we can pull this one off.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
A stomach virus and influenza are two entirely different things. They are using the word "flu" incorrectly. The vaccine has no effect on a stomach virus.

Exactly. I got the stomach flu last month. Started to feel really bad around 10pm, almost passed out a few times. It was ****ing brutal.

12-15 hours the first symptoms, I started feeling better again. Didn't feel completely normal till about 2-3 days after.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
No question Miller is the most NHL ready of our youngsters. He also has the right amount of physicality to play on the 3rd line.

I don't think he'll be sent down again.

Who sits? When everyone is healthy that is.

I do agree with you though.

jskramer83

Nov 11, 2011
I'm 27 now, I wonder if me turning 27 this season is the reason #27 is having a breakout year. Next year it's Dominic Moore! :laugh:

hmmm
so age 26, our now number 26 won the Art Ross.

age 25 the team wanted nothing to do with you

age 24 our number 24 was named captain

age 23 trust me you don't want me to go here

Wolfy*

Exactly. I got the stomach flu last month. Started to feel really bad around 10pm, almost passed out a few times. It was ****ing brutal.

12-15 hours the first symptoms, I started feeling better again. Didn't feel completely normal till about 2-3 days after.

Yep, it's the Norovirus causing this. Very contagious, person-to-person contact is enough. No cure, but it only lasts a day or two. But you'll get dehydrated, that's why it takes a few days to recover 100%. It has nothing to do with the flu or influenza.

The virus is obviously unleashed among the Rangers these days, lets hope it doesn't get worse.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
hmmm
so age 26, our now number 26 won the Art Ross.

age 25 the team wanted nothing to do with you

age 24 our number 24 was named captain

age 23 trust me you don't want me to go here

Wasn't Prucha 25? Though he wasn't on the Rangers when I was 25. Damn that feels like such a long time ago. I'm getting old.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I'm turning 30 this year. You know what that means!!!

Congrats! I turned 30 last month...however I was on antibiotics so I couldn't party like I wanted. :rant: I was going to go to Philly with friends for some Brazilian steak!

To make things worse, I originally thought I just had a muscle strain... here we are 6 weeks into the strain and I'm not healed. :rant:

I hate Philly!

/had to make the comment relevant somehow :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad