Hart Trophy Winner + order

Who should win the Hart Trophy?

• Total voters

crosby87

Oct 15, 2017
With the hart race being so close between the 3 players, I was curious what a poll would look like ranking them in order from 1st to 3rd.

3 votes, vote for who is most deserving 1st, 2nd and 3rd

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
1715165773734.png

1. MacKinnon
2. MacKinnon
3. MacKinnon

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Mackinnon
McDavid
Kucherov

This should be Mackinnon's year. Kucherov was arguably the most dangerous player in the offensive zone this year, but all the puck transporting that Mack and McDavid do on a nightly basis makes them the more valuable players IMO. That's such an incredibly important part of the game and is often overlooked because it doesn't always show up in the box score.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Mack
Kuch

Mcdavid
Nah. There is no gap. McDavid was absurdly valuable this season. The order is correct though.

Mackinnon
McDavid
Kucherov

This should be Mackinnon's year. Kucherov was arguably the most dangerous player in the offensive zone this year, but all the puck transporting that Mack and McDavid do on a nightly basis makes them the more valuable players IMO. That's such an incredibly important part of the game and is often overlooked because it doesn't always show up in the box score.
That’s a great take. They really do it all (Mack & McD)

I feel like McD has pushed Mack to become as good as he has. Really an excellent and unique player

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
A Solid case can be made for all 3, when has that ever happen. my non voting status has
Kuch
Mac
McD
ask tomorrow and it could be different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad