OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2017 Season (Week Six And Beyond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Been a long time since the Gods gave Philly breaks galore, but things really are going the Eagles' way these days. Falcons loss, Bucs loss, Packers was under badly...

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Giants aren’t looking that bad tonight.
This is the NFL, every week is a different week. Teams like the niners/giants even though they have not won they have been in NEARLY every game. They could both easily have winning records, a few bad bounces and it just goes awry.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
No doubt. Scares me when he takes on tacklers. I'd much rather he didn't but it's his mentality.
Please tell him to stop (although i get it if its in a championship game, but week 6 no)... I'll go out on a limb and speak for others when I say we want him to make $100 millon from Mr. Lurie, by being "the guy" this franchise has been waiting for, and he won't do that taking unnecessary hits. There is enough dangerous action in the NFL (see Aaron Rodgers today). He will take enough hits to show his toughness in the pocket.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
This is the NFL, every week is a different week. Teams like the niners/giants even though they have not won they have been in NEARLY every game. They could both easily have winning records, a few bad bounces and it just goes awry.
Absolutely.

Many forget if it wasn't for a miracle kick, we may've lost to the Giants

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Absolutely.

Many forget if it wasn't for a miracle kick, we may've lost to the Giants
and barely beat the chargers, barely beat Car, WAS game was closer ect...

We did pound the Cardinals, and were very close in the KC game.

I still think this team is definitely a playoff team, maybe much more if the secondary comes back strong and Wentz keeps not turning it over. As others have mentioned...dominoes are falling to clear the way.

Also who had the Saints for 52 today lol, what the heck.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
As long as the offense doesn't implode, they will beat the Broncos is a few weeks. They cant score.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
As confident as I am from the last few games, I'm pretty certain they lose 1 of the next 3. They really should be 8-1 going into the bye but they will likely lose one of these 3 in a game that they should win but make a few costly mistakes. I think washington is going to be their toughest game and if I had to pick one they lose it would be this one. The skins pretty much need the win to stay alive in the division race so I think they'll be bringing their A game. But with the extended time off, almost an extra bye week, the eagles have very little excuse not to be prepared. Still if you told me they'd be 7-2 going into the bye before the season I would have laughed and called you a homer.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah the Skins matchup well with the Eagles and it's difficult to beat the same team twice in one year. The line already went down to 4.5.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
FB_IMG_1507912244708.jpg
just thought id share this

Reactions: montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad