OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2017 Season (Week Six And Beyond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
and barely beat the chargers, barely beat Car, WAS game was closer ect...

We did pound the Cardinals, and were very close in the KC game.

I still think this team is definitely a playoff team, maybe much more if the secondary comes back strong and Wentz keeps not turning it over. As others have mentioned...dominoes are falling to clear the way.

Also who had the Saints for 52 today lol, what the heck.
When was his last interception? Yes he fumbled Thursday but he had no time to get rid of the ball.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I haven't won a game in Fantasy this year. It's a low scoring league where typically 60 points gets you a win.

Up to this point in the season I have 184 more points against then any other team in the league.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Not that anyone gives a shit, but I am having the shittiest fantasy year and I have the two leading rushers in the entire league! Julio and Demarco were my 1st two picks and have been flops.

I had a 35 point lead going into the Sunday night game. Guy I played against had Demaryius Thomas (PPR) and Succop. f*** me.

Sad part is I actually like my team and haven't really had to go to the waiver wire too hard. Just getting f***ed by sequencing right now. And I lead our league in points against every f***ing year somehow.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I'm 5-1 in our big money fantasy league and in first and the lesser money one I'm 0-6 and in dead last. Guess which one has one injury after another.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Hah. FF is savage.

In my leagues I'm 3-3. 3-3. and 4-2.

The league I care about I've lost so many players and hit the waiver wire hard, I'm streaming guys until I can at least get David Johnson back. I did pick up Watson and I needed it.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
The change we made 10 or 11 years ago in our big money league was to split prizes so people stay motivated. It ended up working out phenomenally well.

A small bonus (ranged from 20-50 as the entry fee scaled up) to the weekly high points for Weeks 1-16, then an equal split among the traditional Playoff System and a Weeks 1-16 Points Total Sum, paying the top 3 in each, scaling down in rank.

Also, we dropped Kickers because someone threw a beer through their TV after the 6 FG Justin Tucker game in 2013 Week 15.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
This is absolutely absurd to have that kind of gap between 1 and 2 after 6 games. I really don't have a good feeling about Sunday and that receiving corps. The league clearly believes there are tons of plays to be made on that back 7.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
We have the best run defense in the NFL in addition to Darby and Jones being hurt, just have to keep bending without breaking.

I'm interested to see how the Skins D holds up without Norman and an injured Breeland.

I'm full you expecting dink and dunk, slant slant slant over and over from Kirk.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I'm totally jumping the gun for the season overall, but for the first third of the season:

All roads to the Super Bowl in the NFC go through Philly. It has to be.

It's a very, very odd feeling.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Elliott back allowed to play. This whole situation is annoying. I hope they lose by 50 to SF.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
So, I have to ask:

How smart do Howie and Joe Douglas look right now?

The main thing keeping this team where it's at: Depth. Depth almost everywhere. That's hard to pull off.

I mean of course if Carson goes down, we're in a lot of trouble, but so is probably every team with a franchise QB being out (a la Green Bay).

Yourself

Oct 12, 2010
Our draft looks pretty questionable at the moment.

However, Howie certaintly deserves a lot of credit.

What looks questionable about it? Douglas has looked good (imo), you cannot evaluate Jones yet but I personally liked the pick despite most people not liking it. Barnett has been good. Hollins has had a little bit of action. Unless I am missing something I don't call that questionable.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
What looks questionable about it? Douglas has looked good (imo), you cannot evaluate Jones yet but I personally liked the pick despite most people not liking it. Barnett has been good. Hollins has had a little bit of action. Unless I am missing something I don't call that questionable.

Barnett has 1 sack. It's early.

Jones has 0 games played. I liked him a lot, but we really need this pick to hit.

Douglas might not even have a future here at CB with his speed and considering Darby and Jones are 22 and 23.

Hollins will be on this team for a long time

Pumphrey blows and we passed on legitimate difference makers.

Gibson.. Lmao.

Gerry. Umm, whatever I guess.

Qualls. He seems like a decent player, but they just scratched him for Justin Hamilton on Thursday.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
What is the argument for this being a good draft? I don't see it.

They're up to 2nd in DVOA, by the way. It's historically liked Eagles teams, but that's still impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad