OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Stauskas is a weird one. Unlike Okafor he actually has a skillset that retains value in the modern NBA. He's a mental midget though.

No reason why a top 10 pick should play in three straight summer leagues and not make an impact in any of them.

I could build a tower to the moon with all the open 3 brick shots he threw up in a Sixer uniform.

With that being said it would t surprise me to see him have sort of a Redick-esque late 20's career renaissance. Shooters shoot as the saying goes

Most of those 3's he hit came in garbage time btw. God I hate Pompey (and all the Sixers beats).

As much as we complain about the Flyers beats the Sixers beats are actually worse. By a large margin. Stephen A. Smith got his start in the Sixer bullpen for god sakes

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Don’t know anything about this guy. Bodner says he’s an “elite shot taker”. Is he an “elite shot maker”?

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Ok, I was a little worried but now I see this is a Sevens transaction, not the Sixers. So I guess, whatever...

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I liked Sauce but he played himself off this team and he was the odd man out with the Reddick signing. Best of luck to him..

Okafor is still trash....not even in shape despite his Vegan diet.

I think I would take Sauce over Bayless at this point.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
How many hacks ins nurkic gknna get to take at Joel before they give him the 6th. Jesus f*** this is frustrating

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Nurkic is realistically up to 12 fouls. I️ guess that’s what Joel gets for chirping the officials constantly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad