Name Length: Tie
Shot: Kessel
Passing: Kessel x 10000
Speed: Kessel x 100000000
Funny faces: Kessel x 100000000000000000

Results: Tie

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
How is this even a question? Kessel is on a whole different level than Neal.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I'm about as big a fan of Neal as there is, but Kessel's easily the better player. Comparable shots, but Kessel's a lot faster and capable of creating chances himself instead of serving purely as a triggerman. Plus he's right-handed, which will make all the difference for our PP.

Same here. I liked Neal while he was here but give me Kessel any day.

PensFreak

Jun 5, 2007
Kessel has the ability to create on his own, and Neal slowly lost that ability over his time here.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Kessel has the ability to create on his own, and Neal slowly lost that ability over his time here.

The problem is: they aren't built to be the same player/type of player, but James Neal became that type of player, which isn't his game.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space

False premise, Neal never had that ability to start with, he shined with the Pens being masterfully setupped. He'll never regain that supposed ability with the Preds because he never had it in the 1rst place. Look at what he did with Ribeiro who isn't exactly a bad passer/setup dude.

Hornqvist vs Neal, now we're talking although they're very different players but the Phil is on a whole different lvl than these guys. Not even close.

Coming up soon to yer nearest theaters, the Kessel comet, new & improved. Better setups, better workouts.

PattyKane16

Jul 4, 2015
Marietta, OH
Neal has the best wrist shot I've ever seen, but I think that Kessel is the better finisher, and can make his own shots. Thats why Hornqvist had a better statistical year than Neal, Neal didn't have a good playmaking center in Nashville.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Current wingers better than Kessel:

Ovechkin

.... and that about covers it.

I'd throw Perry in there, but it's still a small list.

I don't think it's fully sunk in for me yet that after all these years we'll have one of the best wingers in the league playing alongside Sid and Geno.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Kessel can be one of the best offensive players in the world. You'll see as far as his skill and production he isn't all that far off of our centers

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
I'd throw Perry in there, but it's still a small list.

I don't think it's fully sunk in for me yet that after all these years we'll have one of the best wingers in the league playing alongside Sid and Geno.

It won't sink for me until the season is started. Its awesome knowning Kessel is on the pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad