Confirmed with Link: (PHI/STL) Kevin Hayes (50%) to STL for a 2024 6th round pick

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
yeah, teams are literally just lining up to acquire him!

Someone on the main baord thread had a good idea. IF he won't waive, just make a handshake deal for Philly to claim him when he is waived. Then waive him, if someone before Philly grabs him, yay!!! If not Philly grabs him. If we were going to retain on him, that doesn't work, but otherwise, it gets around the issue, unless that is against the CBA somehow.

Reactions: Blueston

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Someone on the main baord thread had a good idea. IF he won't waive, just make a handshake deal for Philly to claim him when he is waived. Then waive him, if someone before Philly grabs him, yay!!! If not Philly grabs him. If we were going to retain on him, that doesn't work, but otherwise, it gets around the issue, unless that is against the CBA somehow.

it's definitely not against the CBA. How do I know? I'm a professional, trust me.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
2018-2019 off-season was a time to be alive.

I remember Perron coming back and the Bozak signing. Then ROR happened.

Most enjoyable off-season in a while.
Crazy day. I was in the Popeyes drive through ordering food when that tweet popped up on my phone for the RoR trade, could barely finish ordering when I saw it. Insanity.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I've seen people say Hayes is a good C but not at his price tag. Kind of like Krug is a good D but not at his price tag.
Coming in peace to inform of Kevin Hayes.

His 2 way play is weak putting it mildly.

The second 40 games last year were really bad. Whether its was injury, Torts hatred, quit because flyers stunk, or age I don't know.

If Laughton is in the deal, Laughton and Hayes have GREAT line chemistry together.

He will put up 50-55 points in his sleep. He will handle the puck too much. get ready the the 10 second possessions yelling at the tv PASS THE PUCK ALL READY.

You better put a fast wing combo with him because he is SLOW.

At 3.75 M as a meh 2c/ good 3c he is worth it. Curious how much is retained/what bad deal comes back.

Reactions: Spicy Panger

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeesh, this doesn’t excite me much. Sanheim is a better defender than Krug but his contract is also big (6.25 for the next 8 years). Adding that and Kevin Hayes doesn’t do it for me, but I guess that’s what I should expect.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Sanheim is a pretty good two way defender right? Anybody know much about him?
If you ignore the contract you will love Sanheim. Legit number 3 2 pair lhd. Handles the puck well. Not physical so best to be paired with physical d man. Bit of a down year when he was paired with ADA.(ADA is an abomination on D). Sanheim played well with Risto last 2 years.

The 8 year 50m deal is the going rate based on recent D signings. No health issues to speak of.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
If you ignore the contract you will love Sanheim. Legit number 3 2 pair lhd. Handles the puck well. Not physical so best to be paired with physical d man. Bit of a down year when he was paired with ADA.(ADA is an abomination on D). Sanheim played well with Risto last 2 years.

The 8 year 50m deal is the going rate based on recent D signings. No health issues to speak of.
Thanks matey.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad