Confirmed with Link: (PHI/STL) Kevin Hayes (50%) to STL for a 2024 6th round pick

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Hayes doesn’t fit the age group Army originally laid out for potential acquisitions. I wonder if he dug into Laughton or Sanheim, and when things didn’t move well there he looked at Hayes. Hopefully we’re only involved if it’s a good price.

Reactions: TheDizee

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Either 50% retained or a bad contract going back would make sense.

Hayes at 2c and Schenn at wing? Or roll Thomas-Hayes-Schenn down the middle?

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Hayes doesn’t fit the age group Army originally laid out for potential acquisitions. I wonder if he dug into Laughton or Sanheim, and when things didn’t move well there he looked at Hayes. Hopefully we’re only involved if it’s a good price.
agreed. it doesn't make sense to give up much for him, but if we are dumping defensive $ or acquiring him for minimal cost he is a decent player.

Reactions: Spicy Panger

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
If JR is reporting it that means it's either to the point that we fans could announce it or it's not going to happen at all. JR sucks at his job.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDizee

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't find a deal he liked and turned to a stop gap. A 3 year 3C at under 4mil isn't the worst thing imaginable.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Watch us ship out Leddy but still be stuck with Krug and Scandella

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
I would actually be upset about that as I find Leddy to be pretty good for his price and usage we forced onto him .
Yeah Leddy at 4 mil is decent for us and if he gets pushed down to the 2nd pair it's even better. Hopefully it's a good deal

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I wish we could ask Armstrong questions. Like for example, if we trade for a Dman I would like to ask if he checked on Chabot/Miller and Hanifan first. That way I can either have some assurance or be pissed off instead of just wondering.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Hayes’ contract I believe ends a year before Krug’s.

Wonder if Philly will eat some of Hayes’ deal to off-set the difference with Krug’s AAV?

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I wish we could ask Armstrong questions. Like for example, if we trade for a Dman I would like to ask if he checked on Chabot/Miller and Hanifan first. That way I can either have some assurance or be pissed off instead of just wondering.
army is one of the gms that seems to check in on everyone. that is why you hear friedman and guys like him always speculating on us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad