Confirmed with Link: (PHI/STL) Kevin Hayes (50%) to STL for a 2024 6th round pick

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I hope that player is Krug.

And at this point if he refuses to waive and the deal falls through, I’ll be okay with that because some of these rumors are not making me feel good about it.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Who tf is this guy and why did he pop up on my twitter timeline

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Literally nothing Philly has would make me trade Kyrou.

Besides, doesn't Kyrou's new 8 year deal kick in now? Krug also has a big cap hit but for fewer years. Can't see Philly taking on all of Kyrou's deal.

Do they not have the cap room? You're surely not insinuating that Kyrou scoring nearly 40 goals and being a PPG guy is not worth 8mill?

Reactions: Blueston

Kylester

Feb 28, 2020
Southern California
Literally nothing Philly has would make me trade Kyrou.

Do they not have the cap room? You're surely not insinuating that Kyrou scoring nearly 40 goals and being a PPG guy is not worth 8mill?
He was also -30 something, turned the puck over a lot, and not very physical. Not that he can't get better (I believe he will), but Torts has virtually no patience for players like that.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
He was also -30 something, turned the puck over a lot, and not very physical. Not that he can't get better (I believe he will), but Torts has virtually no patience for players like that.
Which is why Torts wants Hayes gone. Hayes doesn't play defense either :laugh:

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I'll take a shot in the dark and say it's Binny.

In your wet creepy dreams.

To be fair, ROR was also -27 here. +/- on a shittastic team really doesn't mean much.

Reactions: DeuceNine

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
This deal is either going to turn this team around or it's going to shoot us down into being the worst team in the league for years to come.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
In your wet creepy dreams.

Don't get turned on about it, go get some of your own lol.

Mind, I wouldn't trade Binny but Army would trade ANYONE at ANYTIME and either get a shitastic return or find something amazing. It's literally one or the other.

Philly needs a netminder like mad. So I can see Army offering up Binny since Hofer looks legit af. Plus, Binny has an NTC, so even though it sounds batshit, it's actually kind of logical.

If it happens, don't blame me lol.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Don't get turned on about it, go get some of your own lol.

Mind, I wouldn't trade Binny but Army would trade ANYONE at ANYTIME and either get a shitastic return or find something amazing. It's literally one or the other.

Philly needs a netminder like mad. So I can see Army offering up Binny since Hofer looks legit af. Plus, Binny has an NTC, so even though it sounds batshit, it's actually kind of logical.

If it happens, don't blame me lol.

Why do they need a goalie if they have Hart?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $2,335.00