Confirmed with Link: (PHI/STL) Kevin Hayes (50%) to STL for a 2024 6th round pick

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
I think the deal is something like Hayes + Sanheim. From our side I have no idea who or what is going back

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
My gut reaction is telling me Krug, But I keep seeing tweets saying Philily D is going to look wayyyyyy different. That's going to be interesting to see. if that really is the case because I think they are more set on the Right side than Left.

Sanheim & Walker on LD
Ristolainen & Deangelo on RD

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
my sense, and this is just speculation based upon myriad of reports, is that deal is agreed upon and they are waiting for player(s) to waive their ntc.

Reactions: RORbacon

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Jesus, I’m really not a Hayes fan at all. My biggest memory of him is when that stacked 2019 Jets team got him at the deadline and he was the most invisible player in the entire series against the Blues.

I don’t think he’s a guy that’s hard to play against, a workhorse defensively or someone that elevates their game when it matters most. I basically don’t think he fills a single need for us and with the money he’s making, I’d MUCH rather throw that money at bringing ROR back.

We better be dumping Krug in this deal, as well as acquiring Sanheim and/or Konecny along with him to make this worth it.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Maybe by some cosmic power in the universe Krug turns out to be the hero of the blues by saving Army from himself and doing a stupid ass trade. I'd die laughing at that

Reactions: BrokenFace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad