Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] D Nick Seeler signs extension with the Flyers (4 years, $2.7M AAV)

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Not to be off topic, but I can't read Twitter on this computer... What was previous Tweet Elliotte was referring to with "As well"?

Something about Walker, or somebody else?

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Not to be off topic, but I can't read Twitter on this computer... What was previous Tweet Elliotte was referring to with "As well"?

his previous tweet was about washington extending sandin so probably that

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

His previous tweet right before that was gojetsgo already got to it right above this so nevermind

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Now, if only he would use the tactics implied by that word...
He’s not afraid of the word because he knew saying it would lower the bar, so that when they easily cleared it, people would get happy again.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Loser franchise continuing to make loser moves. New GM, same old bullshit. It was never a rebuild no matter how many times the new front office said it was. Pathetic

Over 3M at 3 or 4 years for a run of the mill 5-6 defenseman. This poverty franchise never learns

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

iu

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
He’s been really solid and has brought an incredible amount of value this season.

Signing him to a 3 or 4 x 3.33 deal when he will be 31 at the start of next season…not sure that was the way to go.

I thought he could have gotten the Flyers a real nice pick at the deadline because his current cap hit is so low and he has provided such solid play…nearly every contender would have had interest. This would have been the time to trade him, not give him his retirement contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad