Confirmed Trade: [PHI/BUF] Rasmus Ristolainen for Robert Hagg, 2021 1st round pick, 2023 2nd round pick

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Dude you wouldn't even have a f**** team if you didn't win the lottery with Crosby.... the league fixed it so your franchise wouldn't have to relocate......To think Lemieux and Crosby and barely still not enough fans in Pittsburgh to support a team......embarrassing
lmao
giphy.gif

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
I guess the truth hurts... lol keep on ignoring it
Truthfully maybe you guys are too young to recall how your franchise was about to leave Pitt until you mysteriously won the Crosby lottery..... Educate yourselves its online and not a myth (at least the moving the franchise part). Pens could just coincidentally be luckiest franchise alive to win the lottery as this was about to happen but I have a feeling Gary had something to do with it! Still doesn't take away from your cups but bragging about your franchise and making fun of others....thats a different story

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Risto should get the Justin Schultz treatment, play on the third pair on a contender, go through a season of winning to maintain high confidence and slowly get more responsibility. That's the only way to salvage any upside there might be.

So far in Philly it's just been more of the same. Some fairly good games, and some absolutely putrid. Worse it goes for the team, the worse he plays. Just a train wreck mentally.

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
Man, the headline is still just unbelievable to read.

Fletcher gone senile.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Man, like from what i remember watching Risto play, he used to SMASH guys all the time, then in the same shift he'd be pushing the puck up the ice creating scoring chances. He would also be moving well...whether that be hitting dudes or handling the puck...
but that was a long time ago... wtf happened to him?

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Man, like from what i remember watching Risto play, he used to SMASH guys all the time, then in the same shift he'd be pushing the puck up the ice creating scoring chances. He would also be moving well...whether that be hitting dudes or handling the puck...
but that was a long time ago... wtf happened to him?
He hits but he's useless in D-zone he's always a panic and fling it up the boards type of player its almost predictable at this point. It also made it painful to watch every coach put him out on the PK unit.

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
Why. Why did this thread have to come back? The simple fact that the trade happened is misery enough; must I relive the pain of the moment of doom even now?
Probably my debatably trolling behavior to bring it back to public memory in a different thread which I cringe to think in hindsight cos prob came across as a total d bag:laugh::laugh:Look, the truth is, Risto's a very good looking young man. With dreamy blue eyes and flowing golden locks, you have to pay a premium for him because tickets won't sell themselves.

I feel for you Flyers fans. Just astonishing asset mismanagement.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Reactions: Luc Labelle

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Why. Why did this thread have to come back? The simple fact that the trade happened is misery enough; must I relive the pain of the moment of doom even now?
Get used to it. Oilers still have the Reinhart trade brought up

This trade might be worse, you will hear about it for decades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad