Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
lnHZKs.gif

I can feel Fedoruk’s CTE through the broadcast.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm so glad we got commentary to explain Toronto had a good "road period" as if that wouldn't be a great period in Babcock's basement.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
3 sog and seeing how slow and disorganized they are isn't giving me any confidence in their abilities at developing our young future cup winning team or draftees

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Something tells me a few veteran AHL players will have different addresses next year.
Myers looked pretty good, can really skate for a big man, and Vorobyev looked good on the PK.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
I'm glad this is on TV so everyone gets to see why I sometimes rage on here during Phantoms games. That period was pretty typical other than Sanheim just losing his mind for 20 minutes.

The veterans on this team are suuppppper hit or miss

Carey, Connor, Varone, Brennan... all seem to hurt the team quite a bit when they aren't scoring

Reactions: hatcher

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
3 sog and seeing how slow and disorganized they are isn't giving me any confidence in their abilities at developing our young future cup winning team or draftees

The guy on the other bench will legitimately be coaching in the NHL soon (Sheldon Keefe). The Leafs had Babcock & still hired him as one of the better up & comer’s out of the OHL.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm glad this is on TV so everyone gets to see why I sometimes rage on here during Phantoms games. That period was pretty typical other than Sanheim just losing his mind for 20 minutes.

How many games of this did you watch? Please lie to me and say 20 or something. If you watched ~150 Games of this and the Flyers...

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
A) Why is Bardreau only Phantom defending the front of our net and

B) Why did Bardreau just stand there and watch Johnsson score?

Awful goal.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
number 9 lookin like farmer andy there kicking it in his own net. now i'm starting to understand why they don't show more phantoms games on comcast the flyers fans would riot lol

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I want to rip my ****ing eyes out watching this team trying to exit the zone. The forwards just take off for homerun passes. No one on the boards. Not one forward comes back to the puck.

Domination. 6 SOG halfway through the game. With 2 PPs. How?

How is that their system? Why would they not use the same system as the Flyers?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
How is that their system? Why would they not use the same system as the Flyers?
Because it works against shitty teams.

They’ve had one sustained offensive zone pressure all series and they ended up scoring. It’s complete domination.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Because it works against ****ty teams.

They’ve had one sustained offensive zone pressure all series and they ended up scoring. It’s complete domination.

They have had a fair amount of chances to get shots on net, but just about everything is getting blocked

But yeah, territoriality getting dominated for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad