Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa

Gordo apparently makes adjustments. :dunno:

I wonder if Gordon and the Phantoms could beat Hakstol and the Flyers, three game series in LHV. Caveat, any player that skated with the Phantoms in 2017-18 is deemed a Phantoms player and cannot be used by the Flyers.

In-game, in-series adjustments. What a novel concept.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Rubstov has been really good this game. No points but playing with speed and energy (not something you usually see). Watching this game you can see his potential if he was playing in the pro's Excellent positioning makes smart plays with and without the puck.
If Ruby's linemates could return all the give & gos he starts, he could score more. V good on PK and PP tonite.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I thought Rubtsov looked good.

The only thing that puzzled me was why he didn't just blow by Strome on that short-handed chance.

Has Strome gotten a lot faster? Uhhh, I don't really think so.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Strome skates not that bad for a big guy.
Strome has not looked as good to me as he did during the season/earlier in the playoffs. I don't know if he's still feeling the effects of the neck injury. He was pretty good at times last night. He's a good forechecker because of his smarts on angles and wingspan. His best skill is as a passer - he rarely misses his targets.

Reactions: hatcher

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why do we not have commentary?

Can we at least have a scorebug?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Marincin should be in an NHL training camp next year, but probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad