Peterborough Petes 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
I also want to give a shout out to whomever the announcer was last night -they did a stellar job!

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
"Rumors" and fan boards do not make something true.
When a lot of people are saying the same thing and then a week later the captain and face of the franchise randomly gets traded far before the deadline for pennies, that's not nothing lol. Unless you think all those people were wrong (who said it before it happened that FLNT wanted him gone) and then one morning the GM just woke up and decided he wanted to suck this year instead of have a chance to be good, and those were a complete coincidence and happened independently.. :laugh:

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
"Rumors" and fan boards do not make something true.
I agree 100% with your statement.

Besides what happened in Flint stays in Flint- I don’t care what happened there -I care what happens in Peterborough.

I am going on what I see right infront of me and Othmann is a team guy.

Logosarejusttargets

Jan 3, 2023
When a lot of people are saying the same thing and then a week later the captain and face of the franchise randomly gets traded far before the deadline for pennies, that's not nothing lol. Unless you think all those people were wrong (who said it before it happened that FLNT wanted him gone) and then one morning the GM just woke up and decided he wanted to suck this year instead of have a chance to be good, and those were a complete coincidence and happened independently.. :laugh:
Not wanting to engage with you but I sadly will --- I think it's silly to be discussing character of young men that are still learning and growing BUT -- simple question - do you know anyone personally that has met and spent time with Othmann that has said that he has a problem? Have you personally spoken to the GM, owner, coach, Billet family or other players on the team? Have you had a one on one interview with Othmann yourself? I don't know you, I don't need to meet you to tell you I know nothing about the kind of person you are. I can guess or make assumptions based on what you write on this forum but that wouldn't make it true.

Reactions: FirebirdsFan21

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
some harsh words supposedly exchanged between Othmann and coaches as well as team mates; it sure seems apparent now that the team leader and best player had a good feel for what was not going right in Flint
maybe he should be commended for caring and trying to get things fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad