Player Discussion Peter Cehlarik

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
He serves a purpose, just like Postma. extra players that play when needed. Do you want Cehlarik sitting on the 9th floor when everyone is back?

That is not right now

What should happen is play either cehlarik or jfk or even schwarz...someone that can skate and knows how to play...not vatrano

Will be happy once vatrano is traded etc.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
That is not right now

What should happen is play either cehlarik or jfk or even schwarz...someone that can skate and knows how to play...not vatrano

You're just being ignorant on this one. You can only carry 23 players on a roster. I just showed you where they're at for players. There is no room for Cehlarik right now.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
That is not right now

folks still don't get it..... Bjork was recalled for Marchand's suspension, he gets hurt, correct... that's why Cehlarik replaces him.... Vatrano is in because he gets claimed and is out of options.... Acciari returns, no need to keep Cehlarik up, because where do u play him.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
folks still don't get it..... Bjork was recalled for Marchand's suspension, he gets hurt, correct... that's why Cehlarik replaces him.... Vatrano is in because he gets claimed and is out of options.... Acciari returns, no need to keep Cehlarik up, because where do u play him.

Makes sense now.

Can't send Vatrano down and risk him getting claimed.....got it. Thanks.

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
Cehlarik is going to be a player but he looks like he's not fully back from injury: timing and pace. I think they still didn't have him play all 3 weekend games just a week ago. If Acciari can't go tomorrow, I would not be surprised to see Czarnik recalled. He's been the hottest forward down there for the past couple of weeks.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Cehlarik is going to be a player but he looks like he's not fully back from injury: timing and pace. I think they still didn't have him play all 3 weekend games just a week ago. If Acciari can't go tomorrow, I would not be surprised to see Czarnik recalled. He's been the hottest forward down there for the past couple of weeks.
Acciari is active, hence why Cehlarik was reassigned to PRO

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Send down bjork then... He is occupying valuable space. Cant even play...

You really dont get it... Wake up

Vatrano sucks...he should have been dropped a while ago

- You can't send an injured player down to the minors

- Cehlarik was recalled on an emergency basis. Once that emergency is over, he had to be sent back down to the minors

Maybe you should wake up?

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
- You can't send an injured player down to the minors

- Cehlarik was recalled on an emergency basis. Once that emergency is over, he had to be sent back down to the minors

Maybe you should wake up?

Clearly doesn't understand much about roster rules. Just wants to yell and scream about how his favorite prospect isn't getting a chance.

ballofhate13

Jan 6, 2018
Clearly doesn't understand much about roster rules. Just wants to yell and scream about how his favorite prospect isn't getting a chance.

I want him to have a chance to, the problem is he has suffered injuries and as a result has had set backs. As for giving Vatrano away hell f'n no. Some posters sadly do not realize Vatrano is following the same path as his college career. It took a while therfe to get going as it is now in the NHL. players have passed him by. The guy is an active shooter who puts pucks on the net.

I would be cautious before I toss him away so easy. Chia pet and Julien would snatch Frank up for free in a heart beat. Yes it truly is that obvious. RocketDan I am ashamed we both have the same first name. Please take Dan out of your name because I may not post much but I have been on HFL for as long as it has existed and your track record makes me ashamed we share the same first name.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad