Player Discussion Peter Cehlarik

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Like to see Cehlarik back with Krecji, they worked good together. Not allot of goals out of the kid but he was picking up helpers.
I agree. I'm not great at juggling things around, but I always thought that Cehlarik had good chemistry with Krecji. As we've seen in the past, when Krejci feels chemistry with a player he can produce some pretty amazing results.

Reactions: Bergyesque

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Good to have him back... He deserves it. He got hurt just as everyone was getting healthy and lost his spot because of it, the team has just filled out so well since then. He'll fit right back in.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Sorry to read that. Does it mean Acciari is back active?
I think it must be -- sure sounds like Bjork is out for a while.

I'm guessing we see McAvoy and Acciari on Saturday.

I liked what Cehlarik brought last night (especially after the first -- when i thought he looked a little off).

Boy do the Bruins have a bunch of young kids lined up snapping for opportunities? Not easy to manage, I'm sure but I can think of worse problems to have. Say, for example,........ oh ........ how about Marc Bergevin?????:laugh:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I think it must be -- sure sounds like Bjork is out for a while.

I'm guessing we see McAvoy and Acciari on Saturday.

I liked what Cehlarik brought last night (especially after the first -- when i thought he looked a little off).

Boy do the Bruins have a bunch of young kids lined up snapping for opportunities? Not easy to manage, I'm sure but I can think of worse problems to have. Say, for example,........ oh ........ how about Marc Bergevin?????:laugh:

I predict some going for Rick Nash even if he is a ufa after season.Bruins liked him before Rangers got him and Bruins are adding somebody.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Why? Cehlarik played well considering he hasnt played with nash or backes before

They had a couple of nice chances

Cehlarik made some nice plays

Once Marchand is back...drop nash to 4th line

Try cehlarik heinen backes

I thought he looked good too. You can see the talent he has. His skill set reminds me of Krejci, not tremendous straight ahead speed, but great hands, vision and an ability to slow the play down.

Reactions: rocketdan9

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I thought he looked good too. You can see the talent he has. His skill set reminds me of Krejci, not tremendous straight ahead speed, but great hands, vision and an ability to slow the play down.

Yes ..those nifty support/tap passes are awesome

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Sorry to read that. Does it mean Acciari is back active?

I don't understand this move. I thought the kid showed enough last night to deserve another look.

Only thing I can think is that Bjork is back healthy, Acciari coming back would mean Vatrano makes way.

Personally, I'd like to see a few more games with Cehlarik on the Nash line before slotting Bjork or Vatrano back in there.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I don't understand this move. I thought the kid showed enough last night to deserve another look.

Only thing I can think is that Bjork is back healthy, Acciari coming back would mean Vatrano makes way.

Personally, I'd like to see a few more games with Cehlarik on the Nash line before slotting Bjork or Vatrano back in there.

Currently we have 25 guys (w/ PC22) on the roster w/ McAvoy & Acciari designated on the IR (brings us down to 23). If McAvoy is a go for Saturday then coming off the IR puts us at 24 guys and we're over the limit. PRO is also playing a home and home w/ Hartford, with the first game being in PRO. Maybe they see this as a way to get him another game in PRO and then if they need him they call him back-up after the game to play Saturday in BOS.

Reactions: Strafer

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Currently we have 25 guys (w/ PC22) on the roster w/ McAvoy & Acciari designated on the IR (brings us down to 23). If McAvoy is a go for Saturday then coming off the IR puts us at 24 guys and we're over the limit. PRO is also playing a home and home w/ Hartford, with the first game being in PRO. Maybe they see this as a way to get him another game in PRO and then if they need him they call him back-up after the game to play Saturday in BOS.

How are we over the limit? We would be a man short (forward) even with McAvoy back

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
He was on emergency recall. They had to send him down with Acciari coming back. How do you come up with Cassidy not liking him?

Bc he keeps playing the worst player in the league Vatrano at 6 min per game

Instead of playing a talent like Cehlarik

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
How are we over the limit? We would be a man short (forward) even with McAvoy back

Bruins are currently at 22/23 roster spots (after sending Cehlarik down). Bjork is still on the roster via emergency recall, according to CapFriendly. McAvoy and Acciari are both on IR. Once both are activated, they'll be at 24 players. Sending Bjork down or placing him on IR, they'll be back at 23. Marchand is suspended, but still counts as being on the roster:

Heinen -- Bergeron -- Pastrnak
DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Spooner
Vatrano -- Nash -- Backes
Schaller -- Kuraly -- Acciari
Marchand

13 forwards

Chara -- McAvoy
Krug -- Carlo
Grzelcyk -- McQuaid
Miller
Postma

8 defenseman

Rask
Khudobin

23 men on the roster.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Lineup suffers with vatrano playing on the third line... I rather callup jfk if not cehlarik.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Bc he keeps playing the worst player in the league Vatrano at 6 min per game

Instead of playing a talent like Cehlarik

He plays Vatrano because he's the Bruins extra forward and he's playing for the suspended Marchand. Bjork/Cehlarik were on ERC for Acciari. Now that Acciari is probably back, they need to send the ERC down. Also, OneMan made a good point. Providence plays tonight. Maybe he goes down and gets in a game and they re-call him tomorrow if Acciari isn't ready. But if everyone is ready to go, that's how it goes. I'm not sure you can recall a player for a suspension.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruins are currently at 22/23 roster spots (after sending Cehlarik down). Bjork is still on the roster via emergency recall, according to CapFriendly. McAvoy and Acciari are both on IR. Once both are activated, they'll be at 24 players. Sending Bjork down or placing him on IR, they'll be back at 23. Marchand is suspended, but still counts as being on the roster:

Marchand

13 forwards

Chara -- McAvoy
Krug -- Carlo
Grzelcyk -- McQuaid
Miller
Postma

8 defenseman

Rask
Khudobin

23 men on the roster.

Marchand

13 forwards

Chara -- McAvoy
Krug -- Carlo
Grzelcyk -- McQuaid
Miller
Postma

8 defenseman

Rask
Khudobin

23 men on the roster.

Send down bjork then... He is occupying valuable space. Cant even play...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00