Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Caps, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Really watching Bowey this game. Once he figures out what passes he can and cannot make at the NHL level he is going to be a solid dman.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Really watching Bowey this game. Once he figures out what passes he can and cannot make at the NHL level he is going to be a solid dman.

He still needs some work on that muffin shot of his, but I agree, he's doing better than I expected of him after watching him a lot in Junior hockey.

e: to be clear, his slapshot is fine, but his wrister has no beef. He's a threat from the circle in, but so is anybody, really.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Not sure what you're seeing in Bowey tonight. Not only is he forcing and telegraphing passes (which you alluded to), but he's losing just about every 50/50 puck there is. He's engaged in the play, but he's not winning any races or forcing anyone off the puck.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Not sure what you're seeing in Bowey tonight. Not only is he forcing and telegraphing passes (which you alluded to), but he's losing just about every 50/50 puck there is. He's engaged in the play, but he's not winning any races or forcing anyone off the puck.

He's also making some of the best stretch passes on the team right now.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
After few Big mistakes in the beginning of the season, JC74 shows us that he can be our #1 or #1b with Nisky.
Big minutes, start To scoring goals and take some points. And this year he seems To shot on net more often.

A point for Nicky against a team that he destroyed last year in regular season, would be nice

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
He still needs some work on that muffin shot of his, but I agree, he's doing better than I expected of him after watching him a lot in Junior hockey.

e: to be clear, his slapshot is fine, but his wrister has no beef. He's a threat from the circle in, but so is anybody, really.

You must be from the Kelowna area

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Bowey is playing not bad for a rookie.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
You must be from the Kelowna area
Portland, I just explicitly got tickets to Kelowna games to watch him play for a few years. Between that and finding some streams for WHL games, he became like a side project for fun since I had more access to him than most Caps kids.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

His reads are really good, deciding when to stay back and jump in, his good passes are good, his bad passes are horrible.

By the end of this season he will adjust to the speed, but don't ever expect him to be physical, this new generation of defense just isn't.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Portland, I just explicitly got tickets to Kelowna games to watch him play for a few years. Between that and finding some streams for WHL games, he became like a side project for fun since I had more access to him than most Caps kids.
I saw him very little in junior but got to watch some of our other prospects a lot in junior. Saw a lot of Stephenson and Connor Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad