Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Caps, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Usually not a fan of "worse is better" so... what? Trotz will be canned and we can acquire some "miracle" HC o_O

Unless the team gets more healthy and some of the players jell this will be a bubble playoff team. I'd rather the Caps just make the playoffs than just miss. Who knows, maybe w/little pressure they could make a run. For example Holtby seems to play better as an underdog goalie than a front running one.

Reactions: Corby78

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
yea if trotz is canned then rierden is head coach for next few years. its why they blocked teams from interviewing him

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Tonight we start a stretch of 9 games in 16 days. A mini road trip during this stretch and a back-to-back to close it.
10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 25.

Reactions: brachyrynchos

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I don't care what the situation, just beat the pens. I hate that team, and can't stand losing to them. Tonight I don't care about development, cap space, demotions, who sits, who plays, who are coach is, or what we are going to do with Carlson at the deadline. Just beat this ass hole filled team!

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Don't like Vrana demotion. Don't like O'Brien in over Walker. Don't like Backstrom and Oshie remaining together.
Why shouldnt Vrana be demoted? He hasn't done much. I also have no problem with O'Brien playing over Walker. About Backstrom and Oshie. They are both struggling so I would separate them

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
I don't care what the situation, just beat the pens. I hate that team, and can't stand losing to them. Tonight I don't care about development, cap space, demotions, who sits, who plays, who are coach is, or what we are going to do with Carlson at the deadline. Just beat this ass hole filled team!
Right on!,man. Pens are beatable, if Caps bring it tonight, they'll win, they can do it. The effort needs to be there.

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
Tonight we start a stretch of 9 games in 16 days. A mini road trip during this stretch and a back-to-back to close it.
10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 25.
And that 9 game stretch will end just after Thanksgiving, with more than a quarter of the season played. Over 75% of the teams that are in a spot at this point, make it. Let's start getting some points.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

We give them too much importance. They don't give a shit about us.

All I see is two points up for grabs against a division rival. No different than facing the Flyers or the Rangers.

Reactions: brachyrynchos

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
We give them too much importance. They don't give a **** about us.

All I see is two points up for grabs against a division rival. No different than facing the Flyers or the Rangers.
And with such a tight race in the East, these points matter, even though it's still relatively early.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad