Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Caps, 730pm NBCSN (Will vs Skill edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I'm trying to think of something that has been complained about in this board, that hasn't been countered in this game. PP, Williams, Ovie, defense, defenseman scoring......oh and scoring first and not giving up the lead

All we need is a kuzy goal

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Kuzy will get it rolling soon, TOOOO talented not to. One of the best players in the league easily when in form

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Years ago i used to say if Nick developed into a consistent goal scorer then he'd be talked about the way Crosby is, it never came to light but you see this season when he scores how effective and deadly he can be for us.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Years ago i used to say if Nick developed into a consistent goal scorer then he'd be talked about the way Crosby is, it never came to light but you see this season when he scores how effective and deadly he can be for us.

Nicky can be one of the best players in the world when he's feeling it, but Sid is on another level. He has an extra gear when it comes to speed and net front plays. At his best, Nicky is a poor man's Crosby.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013

just when he take a shots on goal

Caps2Fan

Jan 6, 2014
Why did the ref get Cole's stick back from the crowd? Took someone's souvenir. What a bummer.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I guess i was generous to the Penguins when i predicted 4-1.

Good game.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Big game for us. Still early in the season, but this game is big for the teams confidence, and the fans confidence.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
solid win, pens had nothing going for them. we didn't give them any chance to come back to this game. message received, thanks trotz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad