GDT: Pens at Carolina

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
We haven't drawn a single power play tonight, and have drawn very few in the month of February. That's a direct result of not skating. These guys quit. I'm trying to give them a break based on the opponent, but this is the NHL and they are pros. It's not good enough.

My dread is that they won't want to start next season with Francis/Peters as lame ducks and they will get extensions this summer.

They already both got extensions

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Well, the positive news is that it will (hopefully) be obvious the playoffs aren’t in the cards this year, so Francis will (at least) not JR it up and make a foolish push.

Being a seller might be a bit much to ask, but at least he won’t be a buyer.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Holy shit are those guys ever bad. Outside of one insane effort play by Aho it would have been a 6-0 shutout.

And I'm being generous because I just left that dumpster fire. Could be 7-0 or 8-0 at this point.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
This is on everyone, RF, BP and the players. How do you put this lineup on the ice in a playoff race? How do you stand around while the Penguins take whack after whack at your goalie? Everyone should be embarrassed and things should change. If I were Dundon, heads would roll after tonight's pathetic display.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad