Confirmed with Link: Penner to Capitals for 4th round pick

Mickstix

Nov 30, 2010
Central Florida
Penner is a house!! 6'4 247!! Damn, hope he shows up MAD!!! lol He's not that kind of player, but he'll definitely help the 1st line +/-..

Obviously, for a 4th it's a steal.. Just waiting on the other shoe to drop to get us back under the cap.. McPhee could still **** this up, unfortunately..

Burakovsky95*

Dustin Penner ‏@Dustinpenner25 2h
Glad that's over now. JSYK. On ice 1030 this am. Told traded 1032am. Rink➡️home➡️pack➡️LAX

Bh6lwsfCUAApmLO.jpg

He tweeted that video out lol

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
like the trade...however, he won't be able to fix the +/- woes of the 1st line by himself. I guarantee it.

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
Love this trade, and looking at the trade as essentially MattyP for Penner is a solid trade for this team. He brings a good locker room presence as well as the front net presence we have been missing.

Quality trade GMGM

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Kind of fitting getting him on Fat Stack of Pancakes Tuesday

I know some caps fan is out partying tonight.

In my yute, in my yute.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I'm down with this trade. Got some size for the walls and I believe he's a LW. Stanley Cup experience never a bad thing.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
He is pushing 250 easy after his daily cakes.

He is a big boy. I think Ovi got up near 240 at one time, but 247 is definitely one of our heaviest players. Maybe this lights a fire under his jumbo arse and he goes crazy to close out the year

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Would like to really see Penner replace Brouwer in the slot on the PP1.
Penner is left-handed so that's not going to happen. Maybe PP2 over Chimera as the low man with an actual tactical adjustment to bomb away from the point, set screens and crash the net. Wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad