Recalled/Assigned: Penguins Recall G Tristan Jarry

member 51464

Guaranteed loss in Game 3. Pens are winless all-time on my birthday. Take it to the bank.

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
Could be that I panic'd prematurely. Could be. I wonder if Fleury is truly about ready or if they are rushing because of the situation. I think in the ideal situation that Murray was still healthy, we'd see Murray start until Fleury was slowly eased back in (or not eased back in if Murray was playing dominantly). Won't turn off the panic switch until I know Fleury is in net and not too wobbly in the head.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Could be that I panic'd prematurely. Could be. I wonder if Fleury is truly about ready or if they are rushing because of the situation. I think in the ideal situation that Murray was still healthy, we'd see Murray start until Fleury was slowly eased back in (or not eased back in if Murray was playing dominantly). Won't turn off the panic switch until I know Fleury is in net and not too wobbly in the head.

I wont turn on the panic witch until I know fleury isnt starting. He looked good today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I wouldn't say I'm panicked, but I'm definitely a bit worried to see how MAF plays (assuming he starts) after his 2nd concussion in a few months.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I’ll be surprised if Fleury doesn’t start and I think it is because he’s ready, not because Murray got hurt. Before the Flyers game, Sullivan ruled Malkin, Maatta, and Rust out until at least Game 1. He didn’t do that with Fleury and now Fleury’s had even more time to get ready. How effective will he be is another question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad